Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maraid Singing?  (Read 12877 times)
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 01:32PM »

^^ I love that, Lester!!

Not only is Mairead's singing voice good, but let me just say how much I love her speaking voice!! Her accent is so delightfully thick and I'll never forget the way she said my name when I was talking to her. I also loved it when she introduced You Raise Me Up at the concert. She did a great job doing that and again, sometimes I think I love listening to her speak just as much as I love watching her play. Smiley

It was so much fun hearing her and ALL the girls say Misha....It sounded like warm, sweet thick honey

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Texan

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 08:50PM »

^^ I love that, Lester!!

Not only is Mairead's singing voice good, but let me just say how much I love her speaking voice!! Her accent is so delightfully thick and I'll never forget the way she said my name when I was talking to her. I also loved it when she introduced You Raise Me Up at the concert. She did a great job doing that and again, sometimes I think I love listening to her speak just as much as I love watching her play. Smiley

It was so much fun hearing her and ALL the girls say Misha....It sounded like warm, sweet thick honey

Ok, I'm going to the Christmas concert. Just checked the new DVD set list. "Let It Snow" is there. Read Moscopoet's review of the concert in Ireland and yes Mairead sings"Let It Snow".
I know. it's only three words.

But I'm getting excited about this! Really, I am a sane person. Oh yes, It is going to be so nice to hear Mairead sing these three words LIVE.
This is going to be fun.

Lester

Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

Thanks for all of your wonderful music Deirdre
Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 02:44PM »

I didn't know she sings also I didn't know that was her on the end of let it show

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: