Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Houston april 16th first M&G  (Read 1709 times)
yellow rose

« on: April 18, 2012, 09:42PM »

well , i am sad to say my mom, friends, and I where unable to attended the forum party before hand, but  we did see Roy and Scott during intermission ... i think? (cant remember much was in shock Wink

I was utterly surprised how many step we had to take to get to the auditorium and the bathrooms like what Scott said, are in a very annoying  place. My friend and I where afraid we wouldn't make it back from the restrooms to our seats in time for the show to start, but we did Smiley

i had pledge through PBS and got M&G tics for me and my friend kaitlan, we where stoked, to say the least Wink!! sadly my mom and the other friend Melinda where not near us (my mom reported afterwards those where the best seats Smiley score one for the daughter Wink he he
I was unable to write the songs down because i didn't want to miss a thing and be rude Wink when they are only feet away. So the order might be wrong and some I dont really remember because shock from being up sooo close, never been that close Wink

ok here i go.. the light dim and it goes black.. we wait a few seconds.. a few more then mairead comes out and start playing a the tune for Awakening, love that as a opening song gets you in the mood and all the lady's did great Smiley ok from here on out it is what i remember

sorry will post more once i can try and rack my brain to what came next Wink it is all a blur Wink still!!!
YR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: