Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Houston show april 16th first M&G  (Read 1649 times)
yellow rose

« on: April 19, 2012, 06:30PM »

well , i am sad to say my mom, friends, and I where unable to attended the forum party before hand, but  we did see Roy and Scott during intermission ... i think? (cant remember much was in shock Wink

I was utterly surprised how many step we had to take to get to the auditorium and the bathrooms like what Scott said, are in a very annoying  place. My friend and I where afraid we wouldn't make it back from the restrooms to our seats in time for the show to start, but we did Smiley

i had pledge through PBS and got M&G tics for me and my friend kaitlan, we where stoked, to say the least Wink!! sadly my mom and the other friend Melinda where not near us (my mom reported afterwards those where the best seats Smiley score one for the daughter Wink he he
I was unable to write the songs down because i didn't want to miss a thing and be rude Wink when they are only feet away. So the order might be wrong and some I dont really remember because shock from being up sooo close, never been that close Wink

ok here i go.. the light dim and it goes black.. we wait a few seconds.. a few more then mairead comes out and start playing a the tune for Awakening, love that as a opening song gets you in the mood and all the lady's did great Smiley ok from here on out it is what i remember

sorry will post more once i can try and rack my brain to what came next Wink it is all a blur Wink still!!!
YR

OK the next song i think was Dulaman it was very nice, love Susan's take on this song Smiley i had to explain what it was about to my friend.
the Foxhunter was so cool Smiley mairead was zooming around the stage!! i have a nick name for her it is called "Energizer Bunny" Wink it fit her that night Smiley she got us all pumped for the next songs  Sailing was rocking Smiley sad that they couldn't do their normal movements since the stage was small . TAR was soooo awsome!!!!!!! Grin.. when Lisa L came on stage from the left i was like huh? then she did a very bouncy version of the first few words, the interaction between her and Chloe was sooo funny, they looked like two angry sisters Wink poor Susan was the middle one trying to calm them down Wink love that SONG! the spoons that Lisa used in two songs was so cool Smiley
I was so happy when Mairead started playing Granuaite (sp?) Dance
Amazing grace was stunning. i had wanted to see a a spaceman came travailing for a long time and it was sooo cool Smiley thank you Lisa for being you in that song Smiley
both my friend and I got smiles and eye contact by all the girls Smiley we both were looking at each other like did they just look and smile at us?! THANK you for making us feel so happy Smiley and wanted
will do some more tomorrow
this little boy got a lot of attention from the girls and even got to have his had kissed by Lisa at their parting.

YR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: