Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I, The Leprechaun, namely, Adam Decker, need prayer.  (Read 7346 times)
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« on: May 11, 2012, 11:20PM »

It seems that no one cares about me and I need prayer to know what I will before something kills me.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
abc1776

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 09:58AM »

I haven't met you personaly however I care about you as a fellow human being
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 11:23AM »

Adam, we all care about you.
You are a valued member of this forum and we want you to be healthy and happy. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 04:20PM »

I'm not sure what you are struggling with right now,  but obviously you sound depressed. I usually remember to include a general prayer for forum people on my daily list. I will remember that you are among this group.  Smiley

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 06:55PM »

I guess that I owe everyone an explanation. I'm still not quite sure what happened, but shortly after posting this thread, I went to the hospital. They said I was having an anxiety attack. All the stress of finals were getting to me and I hadn't slept at all the night before the finals. My heart was racing and I couldn't sleep again. I guess that I just needed a way of relaxing. But I think that I'm better now and hopefully, everything will remain that way.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 07:06PM »

You did the right thing.  Sometimes opening up gives us the extra boost to do what we need to.  Smiley

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 07:30PM »

I guess that I owe everyone an explanation. I'm still not quite sure what happened, but shortly after posting this thread, I went to the hospital. They said I was having an anxiety attack. All the stress of finals were getting to me and I hadn't slept at all the night before the finals. My heart was racing and I couldn't sleep again. I guess that I just needed a way of relaxing. But I think that I'm better now and hopefully, everything will remain that way.
You're ok? Oh good! I'll still be praying just in case! Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 07:36PM »

I'm glad you are feeling better, Adam. Smiley
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 03:23PM »

Here's another update: Due to the uncertainty of life, I still don't know if I'm really feeling better or not. I have this recurring dream where I'm driving in an unknown part of a nearby nature perserve when suddenly the road ends and I have to walk to continue the journey. That's when I see a strange area nearby. That's all the dream is and I've been having it over and over it seems. Does anyone know what it means?

I still feel bummed out about the stress of life. I wish that I knew what to do.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 06:20PM »

I am by no means a psycho analyst, but I'll take a stab at your dream.   There is a common element here- the unknown. It's normal to be apprehensive about the unfamiliar. I'm guessing you are at a transitional point of life where you need to make some kind of important decision. The "nature preserve"  seems to be a desire for simplicity.  To paraphrase something Meav said in her "bio"  we modern people have an increasing desire to return to simpler times.  I'm guessing life feels complicated right now and you want easy answers. As for the rest....When we are driving it is easier to get from "A"  to "B" and we are relatively protected. Then you have to walk in unfamiliar part. Walking takes more effort and we feel more vulnerable. It might be your job to find out what in your life is making you feel vulnerable right now.  Sometimes life feels like we are on "auto-pilot" and then something happens to jolt us out of that trance-like state. You seem to have been jolted out of a complacent state and are temporally disoriented by the raw reality that suddenly surrounds you. I say, just take some time to sort out your thoughts and give yourself permission to do just the bare minimum for awhile. Just catch your breath. I hope this helps. Like I said, I am not a professional in this field, I just have some personal experience.  Take care...James  Smiley

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 07:35PM »

Something I should add to the dream is that it is a part of the woods that can't be accessed anymore where I'm going anyways. Maybe I'm trying to do to much in life. Maybe I'm not doing enough. Maybe I just want to do something that I shouldn't be doing. But I hope I get better from whatever sickness I might have. The part where you know that you are going to get sick but aren't sick is worse sometimes than the actual sickness. Maybe it's all this heat that makes me want to do nothing. That, and other conditions in life I don't like to talk about.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 02:11PM »

Okay, here's a new update: I just started college again, but I'm already not getting enough sleep. In fact, I am skipping classes today, because I don't want to drive and get in an accident again. I already just had a fender bender yesterday. Also, I'm mad at my dad for dying of brain cancer when I was five and leaving me with problems I don't understand like Tourette's Syndrome. I've never told anyone here that I have that and I'm sure that no one would be able to tell in this type of conversation anyways, since I have vocal tics and you can't see what I'm like outside of this forum. I even had a dream where I was in heck, that was very brief, but very scary. So I guess I need more of the Lord's holy spirit, or I may never get over this anixiety. In fact, I hope that I remember typing this when I visit the site again.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: