Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for Rich Ropes and his family  (Read 40523 times)
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2012, 07:48PM »

At the Phoenix show last night, Mr. Peabody reports that Chloe dedicated her performance of Ave Marie to Rich.   Cry
But then I heard it was at the M & G where she said that, not during the actual performance.
Still, very nice of her to mention Rich.

Brad T

Daryl Long

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2012, 10:04AM »

Sorry to hear of Rich's passing and my heart goes out to all his family.  I had the pleasure of meeting him on a few occasions expecially attending his  birthday party before a concert here in Ohio.  And during one meet and greet when he received a signed drum skin from all the CW tour members you could see in his eyes the love and admiration he had for CW. Reading the posts in this thread you can see that same love and admiration we had for Rich.   But my most cherished memory is sitting in a hotel lobby in Cleveland with him for an hour before going to dinner and just talking about whatever came to mind.  He wasn't feeling great that day but you could see as dinner and the concert drew nearer he perked up knowing he would see his beloved girls.  Such a special person
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2012, 10:53AM »

To Rich's family, I am so sorry for your loss... Rich was a wonderful person, dearly loved. Now also sorely missed.
Losing a loved one is always difficult. I want you all to know that you are al in my thoughts and prayers and in those of my friends and family.

He is looking over you always, I know. He gave so much, we will always be grateful. He will never be forgotten.
I only wish I could have known him better. Someday perhaps I will, as someday you will meet him again. He is in a happy place, no suffering, not anymore.

God bless always...

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
MaryNorth93
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2012, 11:47AM »

My deepest condolences to his family. So sad to hear of Rich's passing.
loveCW

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2012, 02:26PM »

A man with a huge heart.
RIP Rich.

Decode....

Daantje

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2012, 09:36AM »

I didn't knew Rich but after to read everything here on the forum he has done great things for everyone who knew him. And despite that I did not know him well, I thank him for what he has in his way means for everyone and how he was as a person.

I hope you may now rest in peace Rich

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2012, 02:13PM »

Truely a sad day.  One of the forum family has left us.   He was always there trying to make this a safe but fun place to be.  Not everyone agreed with him, but he always did what he thought was right.  His passion was contagious and his vision will continue through the forum and those closest to him.  Rich, you have been fighting for a long time, may you rest now. 

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2012, 04:24PM »

Rich and I "commiserated" having a similar desease...I know some of what he went thuough...it was unpleasant to say the least...if not less.... but he was "okay" with what life had dealt him.....he still hA d a GREAT sense of humor...he laughed about my having a squirrel named Meav Ni Squierrelchatka . He was ALWAYS kind and thoughful...darn...I`ll miss you OFG

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2012, 04:26PM »

I've got an idea. How about we can make a memorial with a real picture of him? Maybe he really spoke to me...Roll Eyes... or never had.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2012, 04:30PM »

I've got an idea. How about we can make a memorial with a real picture of him? Maybe he really spoke to me...Roll Eyes... or never had.
 Great idea Kim;;;we should have some kind of Rich memorial...any ideas?Huh

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2012, 04:38PM »

How about some flowers?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2012, 04:40PM »

How about creating a special " Rich Ropes Memorial" category where people can most good memories and/or simply post warm fuzzies about Rich?  And maybe someone can create a graphic with him in the middle surrounded by pics of all the Celtic Cuties-past and present. He loved them all.

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2012, 04:49PM »

i lke it!!!!    Rich was a really great guy...he corresponded with me in PM`s and I  thought he was really a nice guy....he was glad that I was friends with a certain Dutch person  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss who is especially important to me...don`t worry OFG...I`m looking after her and will be there for whatever she needs.

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2012, 12:30PM »

I suggested flowers because it's part of the memorial and I think it would do.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Wickster
Honorary Roadie

Class of 2011!

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2012, 10:34PM »

I haven't posted much in over a year now. My heart goes out to Chris and Eric. I know Rich has gone on to a much happier, stress-free place. He smiles down at every chance he gets...and he can go to ANY Celtic Woman show he wants now, and he has the best seat in the house, ANY SEAT.,,and it's FREE. I firmly believe those we lose physically are never lost spiritually.

All the best and my apologies for the tardiness of this post.

Leila "Wickie" xx

"Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy."
-Fiona Shaw
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: