Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone seen any reviews or pics from the show at Nokia?  (Read 2872 times)
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« on: April 29, 2012, 10:25PM »

The title says it all! ?

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
chellek

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 11:43AM »

I was there!

I didn't write a review because the show has been so well covered in other reviews.  Of course, they were as amazing as I expected them to be.  This is my third CW concert, and my most pleasant surprise was how gorgeous the set was.  Chloe was getting a little hoarse by the end of the show (not in her singing, just in her speaking voice). The songs were fabulous, of course, as were the chorus and musicians.

I was disappointed that the theatre appeared to be only half full, and hardly anyone was singing GGTR.  Well, except for some dorky woman in Row E who was singing out loud and clear.  Umm...that would be me.    Cheesy

It was a wonderful show and I can't wait to see them again!

Michelle
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 06:14PM »

I was there!

I didn't write a review because the show has been so well covered in other reviews.  Of course, they were as amazing as I expected them to be.  This is my third CW concert, and my most pleasant surprise was how gorgeous the set was.  Chloe was getting a little hoarse by the end of the show (not in her singing, just in her speaking voice). The songs were fabulous, of course, as were the chorus and musicians.

I was disappointed that the theatre appeared to be only half full, and hardly anyone was singing GGTR.  Well, except for some dorky woman in Row E who was singing out loud and clear.  Umm...that would be me.    Cheesy

It was a wonderful show and I can't wait to see them again!

Michelle

AHEM u forgot about the dorkier lady in row x!!!!!!!!! In other words me!!!  Grin And could you give me the link to any of them? I just want to read them for fun! And the show was so awesome!!!!!! It was my first cw concert and i was amazed at how great it was!!! Mairead was sounding reeeeaaaally hoarse when she announced Mna na heireann (i dont think i spelled it right....) I didnt notice chloe's speaking voice much..... I laughed sooo hard when the lady that lisa sat on started hugging her!!! I loved the new teir abhaile riu! Okay I'd better stop talking u r probably getting annoyed now Smiley

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
lisalover7 (LL7)
Bodhrán Player

"I begged and I begged and I begged and I begged"

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 11:09AM »

That was Kelly and I was sitting up a few rows from her. Here is the link to my 10pg review enjoy Smiley

http://celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=17838.0

Let Me Tell You That I Love You...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: