Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hayley Pics  (Read 15115 times)
oregongirl29
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 03:27PM »

Good Idea,
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 06:11PM »

I got two responses from "Hayley"  forum members. Both say essentially the same thing. That Hayley's  hair color seems to change with the lighting and that they have seen her with many different colors even at the same concert. So no definitive answer yet. They know about as much as we do about it. But these two were not moderators. Maybe a more informative response is coming.  Undecided 

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 09:35AM »

Yeah, it is just like Lisa Kelly.  At the top of this page her hair is pretty dark.  Yet at most concerts I have attended it is lighter.  As one lady said that was sitting beside me at a concert, "it's all in a bottle."  But it would be interesting to know her natural color and Hayley's.

I think Lisa said one time that her hair is a really light brown, and the video that I saw of Haley's parent's and sisters being interviewed they all had whitish blond hair so maybe Haley is a natural blond. Not sure though. 

I also saw Hayley's parents and brother and sister(Sophie) in a video and I was thinking the same thing you were.  Is there another sister?  As far as Lisa is concerned I know that her sister Helen has dark hair.  I am not sure about her other siblings.  If she comes back to Celtic Woman and I get to see her again at a Meet & Greet, I will ask her about her natural color.   I suspect that I won't be the first to ask.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 07:00PM »

Good Idea,
 I got a response on this topic from Hayley's forum admin. who believes that Hayley's hair is actually brown due to pictures of Hayley when she was younger. She is certain that it is not black or blonde. She is not 100% on this but pretty sure.  I'll take her word for it.  Undecided
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 03:05PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

oregongirl29
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 11:56PM »

Good Idea,
  I got a response on this topic from Hayley's forum admin. who believes that Hayley's hair is actually brown due to pictures of Hayley when she was younger. She is certain that it is not black or brown. She is not 100% on this but pretty sure.  I'll take her word for it.  Undecided
Hmm I guess one of us will have to ask her if we have the chance to meet her.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 06:54PM »

It seems that I sparked a little debate between one of the Haley forum members and the moderator.   Nothing serious...just a difference of opinion.(concerning Hayley's hair)   It had nothing to do with me, but I just thought it was kind of funny.  Wink  The one member described Hayley's hair as "mousey".   The moderator gave the member a gentle reprimand.  But mousey just means between blond and brown. It just goes to show how communication issues arise. I think they made peace, however.   Smiley     

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: