Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miller Auditorium (Kalamazoo, MI) and other venues announce BELIEVE for 2013!  (Read 33266 times)
Wind

« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2012, 07:36AM »

New date added to the CW website
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Milwaukee Theatre
Milwaukee, WI
Wind

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2012, 11:09PM »

Found another date (not yet listed on CW website)

Kravis Center
West Palm Beach, FL
May 11, 2013 at 2pm and 8pm

http://www.kravis.org/index.cfm?&fuseaction=performances.detail&performance_id=1617
chellek

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2012, 12:48PM »

Still waiting for more west coast dates.  Guess they don't like us out here.   Cry
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2012, 08:50PM »

Still waiting for more west coast dates.  Guess they don't like us out here.   Cry
  Hey....Minnesota is still waiting too-and they ALWAYS come here.     (crossing fingers) Huh

edtom

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2012, 04:44PM »

Quote from George N:
They have also added Binghamton, NY (March 5th) for the first time since ‘A New Journey’, but the Forum is pretty small for a CW crowd (River Dance sold out there, and parking is awful). The last time they were in the much bigger Arena.

Binghamton looks pretty good. One hour drive. I've been to the Arena several times, but have never been to the Forum.
Still hoping that SOMEDAY Celtic Woman will come to the Clemens Center in Elmira. Riverdance sold out several shows there, there's pretty good parking, and easy access to the highway.
PBS station WSKG of Binghamton has announced that they will be showing "Celtic Woman-Believe" on September 17 at 8 PM and will be providing information of purchasing tickets to the March 5 concert in Binghamton.
(I don't know if WSKG will also be offering tickets to the March 29 concert in Elmira with this or perhaps a later showing.)

I love Celtic Woman
celticgirl93

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2012, 09:08PM »

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up again but is Celtic Woman coming to Radio City? Its not on thier tour list? Are they still adding the venues? Just kinda concerned Smiley Sorry again.

Wind

« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2012, 07:49AM »

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up again but is Celtic Woman coming to Radio City? Its not on thier tour list? Are they still adding the venues? Just kinda concerned Smiley Sorry again.

No idea if Radio City will happen, but they're still adding new venues to the list every week.
edtom

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2012, 05:12PM »

PBS station WSKG of Binghamton has announced that they will be showing "Celtic Woman-Believe" on September 17 at 8 PM and will be providing information of purchasing tickets to the March 5 concert in Binghamton.
(I don't know if WSKG will also be offering tickets to the March 29 concert in Elmira with this or perhaps a later showing.)
WSKG has announced that tickets for both Binghamton and Elmira will be $150 per ticket. (no M & G)

I love Celtic Woman
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2012, 07:44PM »

WSKG has announced that tickets for both Binghamton and Elmira will be $150 per ticket. (no M & G)
Ouch!

edtom

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2012, 02:54PM »

Ouch!
On the other hand, you can get, directly from the Clemens Center, great tickets for $99, very good tickets (sixth row center) for $59, and even surprisingly good tickets for $29.

I love Celtic Woman
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2012, 06:29PM »

Ouch!
On the other hand, you can get, directly from the Clemens Center, great tickets for $99, very good tickets (sixth row center) for $59, and even surprisingly good tickets for $29.

this cracks me up! Sorry!! If I get tickets to an show in cleveland down close to the stage is 250 back is about 69-125 depending  69 -125 for front balcony (125 for the first rows of that!) and we have $10 smart seats! And yes I have done the cheap ones and they stink!! I won't do those again, only ground floor for me depending on the show!! and my radio city tix for the 3rd row (no m&g but foun stage door (close to exit!!)) and the kicker for my m&g's and front row for april is........500! well I have to remember my friend actually helped with that thank goodness!! Just thought I'd share!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Wind

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2012, 10:57AM »

Home for Christmas is out today and inside the CD there's a list of tour dates, some of which are not yet on the website. Some highlights include Boston, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis and Red Rocks.

Pictures of the list can be found here:
Part 1 pic.twitter.com/rdKhJ6w1
Part 2 pic.twitter.com/2rOZqy50

If your city is not on the list, do not despair. Even this printed list is missing dates that are on the website (Namely, Seattle, WA and Portland, OR in June), so it doesn't look like all is set in stone yet.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: