Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre Pics  (Read 59525 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 06:09PM »

Those ARE gorgeous pics of the lovely  Deirdre.  Kiss   Thank you also for posting these.  Smiley

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 06:18PM »

Nice photos.  Thanks for posting them.  She is very pretty and I hope to see her perform live one day, too. Smiley

(Deirdre, Meav and Hayley:  the 3 CW ladies I have not seen yet.)
oregongirl29
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 06:19PM »

Your welcome,
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 06:26PM »

I just saw the cute puppy picture...aww!!!  Wink

oregongirl29
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 01:44PM »

what kind of puppy's are those?
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 02:12PM »

Nice photos.  Thanks for posting them.  She is very pretty and I hope to see her perform live one day, too. Smiley

(Deirdre, Meav and Hayley:  the 3 CW ladies I have not seen yet.)

Yes, those are the only ones I have not seen live either.  I hope to be able to see them one day.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
greenfire6
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 12:29AM »

In further reply, this looks like a professional photo shoot of Deirdre. It is very nicely done! My kudos to the photographer.

As the Beach Boys would sing, ...I love the way the sunlight plays upon her hair...
 Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 09:19PM »

all the pictures are rreally pretty!  The second on is not diedre though!  Her name is Ann Buckley!!  Their is a few of those pictures on her websight (Ann's!) She is also very good and has been around w/ riverdance and lord of the dance etc!  Even on tour came to Cleveland!! ANd my friends actually have heard of her! Just thought i'd share before I forget!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 08:14PM »

Hmmm... I haven't seen the bottom pic before.  Undecided    Nice though...It looks like it was taken during an outdoor concert.

greenfire6
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 08:36PM »

Hmmm... I haven't seen the bottom pic before.  Undecided    Nice though...It looks like it was taken during an outdoor concert.

The bottom picture looks like a screen capture from Deirdre's participation in Celtic Thunder's Storm project.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 08:51AM »

Yes, that is definitely from Celtic Thunder's Storm project.  She is singing "Harry's Game."  You can go on You Tube and type in "Deirdre Shannon - Harry's Game" to see the video.  I would post the link but it is very long.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
L.A. Girl

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 12:51AM »

FYI, I think that Deirdre is the one in that picture. Imho, it looks more like her than Anne Buckley.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 07:55PM »

oh I think it actually is deirdre!! My fault!! I think it is from a video of her singing w the cltic tenors a while ago.  Before celtic woman and she was just starting! I remember the video on youtube ( I don't think it is up still, if I find it I will post it! (I remember it was very clear but it was really good and deidre had had her hair like that!)  She looks a little bit like Anne in the pic though!  Both are very lovely to listen to and were in the same show!  o/t but I think I found on her face book were she was married!  It really didn't say directly at all but she had wuite a few hints! Very cool and exciting!!  Cool  Smiley  Cool Smiley

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Pantro

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 09:40PM »

Hi:
O my God broke my heart this photo¿ Deirdre married?please look this page.
http://www.facebook.com/paulagouldingstyleandimage
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2012, 06:36PM »

I'm   afraid so..... Cry    Fairly recently too, I understand.  I guess those beautiful Irish ladies don't stay single very long.  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: