Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre Pics  (Read 59526 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2013, 01:11PM »

She looks really good!
Texan

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2014, 04:09PM »

Wow! D has the most beautiful smile. If you ever feel down, just look at this pic.
It will change your mood and make you smile.

Lester

Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

Thanks for all of your wonderful music Deirdre
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2014, 09:50AM »

Yes, and she has a mischevious glint in her eye.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2015, 03:43PM »

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2015, 05:08PM »

OMG  to  the  immediate  above  !    Kiss

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2015, 02:01AM »

Isn't it lovely? I love that green! It suits Deirdre perfectly!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2015, 07:09AM »

I love her performing style to me I find there is not a lot to find from her out there sadly,
I wonder back then CW didn't acknowledge adding or changing the lineup. Had her time been different to call her after Meav's exit instead of then. She would been able to be a Celtic Woman and Lynn would of been a choice for later on after..
Or instead of Hayley have her... If not for the early pregnancy that was done we would had Deirdre later with Alex, Chloe & Lisa. I still see the poster, and The Call first version symbolizing Alex included in or else to honor a thank you or did it mean if Orla never left they would been six again with Alex alternating. In a sense had that continued the same result would occur as Meav and Hayley, and or Alex would not of stayed. Susan who knows what role she'd play if Lisa K didn't do the decision she did would Susan even be fit to keep. This is why because of Orla & Lisa k had Susan & Alex had the reason to stay and be a member, Deirdre could if Meav had left otherwise back then they didn't even acknowledge her in a one recording like SDS like they did for Alex...So must conclude they were interested holding Alex even with Orla still in..  No fareness for Deirdre on that specification.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 07:14AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: