Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman to tour South Africa  (Read 11234 times)
Tahnee

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 10:55AM »

The wait at the moment is brutal, I want it to be september already but patience is something we all have to live with... We are all looking forward to it and I won't disappoint you....
Tahnee

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 10:04AM »

Okay, so I have found 2 more people who are fans........ A friend of mine who I have known since 2008 and a twitter member...... The awesome part about this is we are planning the most outrageous plan to make it memorable for the girls.....  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...... I am going to be posting some photos on twitter, so if you are on, please follow me..... My twitter name - - - - CelticFantwelvw
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 07:42AM »

Okay, so I have found 2 more people who are fans........ A friend of mine who I have known since 2008 and a twitter member...... The awesome part about this is we are planning the most outrageous plan to make it memorable for the girls.....  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...... I am going to be posting some photos on twitter, so if you are on, please follow me..... My twitter name - - - - CelticFantwelvw

It sounds exciting, Tahnee!  Good luck in organizing more fans there in South Afrrica and with your surprise!  Wink Grin

camelot

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 06:44AM »

Im also a South African fan! I was lucky to get some of the remaining tickets I think they might already be sold out ! I cant wait!  Smiley
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 05:12PM »

Im also a South African fan! I was lucky to get some of the remaining tickets I think they might already be sold out ! I cant wait!  Smiley

Congratulations! Enjoy the show and let us know how it went!  We will be most interested to know how the shows there are received!  We may get more forum members from there as a result!  Smiley Grin

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 09:07AM »

So happy for fans in South Africa ! Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tahnee

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 02:27AM »

Hey camelot, which show are you going to?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: