Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: susan macfadden solos  (Read 6729 times)
Coke

UNTAMEABLE!

« on: May 16, 2012, 12:41PM »

I love her!
Coke

UNTAMEABLE!

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:43PM »

I like when she sings follow on. Does she have any other solos? (not from believe.)
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 02:09PM »

Sadly no. She doesn't have any solos of her own yet because this is her first tour and she's filling in for Lisa Kelly. But hopefully she'll stay when Lisa K returns. Because I LOVE her voice!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 02:52PM »

I have to say... I love love love her Water Is Wide!!!!!!!! Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 06:26PM »

SO DO I!!! Her version is HANDS DOWN the BEST version of 'The Water Is Wide' that i have EVER heard!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 01:11PM »

I so agree.  She is a perfect fit in CW, and she sings Lisa's songs so beautifully!  I've said this before, and I'll say it again.  She almost mademe cry whe she sang Follow On!

And while she has no solos of her own in CW, she does have a song out on iTunes called "How You Imagine It to Be."  It's a beautiful song!

And yes, I want her to stay when Lisa returns!

sammiesoprano22

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 11:15AM »

Please Susan, stay when Lisa K. comes back!!!!! She is a PERFECT fit for CW <3 Her voice is AMAZING!!! Alothough I was sad not to be able to see Lisa K. during my 1st CW concert this past March in Syracuse, NY, I was not disappointed with Susan. She has such grace and elegance on stage.

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
Jennifer
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 10:34PM »

SO DO I!!! Her version is HANDS DOWN the BEST version of 'The Water Is Wide' that i have EVER heard!
I agree!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 08:26AM »

Please Susan, stay when Lisa K. comes back!!!!! She is a PERFECT fit for CW <3 Her voice is AMAZING!!! Alothough I was sad not to be able to see Lisa K. during my 1st CW concert this past March in Syracuse, NY, I was not disappointed with Susan. She has such grace and elegance on stage.
I had the fortune of meeting Lisa Squared for my first ever Celtic Woman concert last year during the 2011 SFTH tour! Lisa was so warm and down to earth. I also got to meet Susan and Mairead this year and Susan was so full of kindness and charm. She is a perfect fit for the group and I hope that she stays.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 01:18PM »

Susan has earned her spot in the show.  Yes, I want her to stay when Lisa returns.  Besides, I like four vocalists better than three.  That's the way it used to be.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 09:10PM »

I had the pleasure of meeting Susan this past April.  She is such a sweetheart.  I told her how much I loved her solos and she was so gracious and humble about it. 
She does have an amazing voice, and fits in so well with the other girls. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: