Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Magical night in Dusseldorf 17th may  (Read 2356 times)
firefly loves lisa k.
Honorary Roadie

Yep. I´m a LisaK.holic!! <3

« on: May 19, 2012, 11:32AM »

Thursday 17th May. Julia (LoveLisaKelly) and me drove to Dusseldorf really early like last year. At the venue stood two tour-buses already and we thought the girls were there, but some time later another little bus came. The girls were inside! wahoooo!! Ha ha. They looked so beautiful. After they were inside we got dressed.
Back at the hall we met some forum members. Saskia, Dinozzzo & Laly Smiley

After we found our seats in the first row we talked with Saskia. And then we saw Joy, who was at the M&G last year too. We talked until the show started.

Its the same set list like in the USA, so we wot write something to every song.

The lights went off and Mairead started with Awakening. Such a great song to start the show. Lisa Lambe immediately saw, smiled, and pointed to us. Some people were looking at us. Ha! It doesn’t took a long time until the other girls saw us too Cheesy
Dulaman. Just love this song. Lil Lambe did a great job as always. Everytime she put out her spoons we were cheering.
Chloe´s Nocturne was stunning. She has such a strong voice!
Sailing. It began with Tommy who was playing the flute. It was so beautiful. Loved the tunes!
A Womans Heart. Lisa was introducing this song to us in German. I really love when she talks in our language and she gets better every year.
Follow On. Susan was good, but I still think it´s Lisa Kelly´s song. I really want her to sing her own songs. But The Water was wide was better. You really can hear that she sang in musicals before. She has such a beautiful, strong voice.
After Follow On the lights went off and suddenly we heard Lisa Lambe singing. She was standing in front of us. She smiled and walked in our direction. She reached out her hands and we took them. Then she was singing while holding our hands. This was such a special moment. It felt like she was just singing for us two. I really love the new Intro for Teir Abhaile Riu! Really funny.
In the middle of the song Mairead and Dermot stood at our side. Mairead pointed at us with her fingers and then The both were waving to us.
Mo Ghile Mear. Everytime when they sing this song one of the girls points to us at exactly the same part of the song “Know that I will sing to you each night as I dream of you” Last year they did it and this year too. This time it was Chloe Cheesy

Break. We talked to Joy again Cheesy

The bagpipes started and Anthony was walking through the audience. Amazing Grace was powerful as always!
A Spaceman came travelling. I LOVE how Lisa danced
Ray's Bhodran Solo was really cool. Loved how he was whispering “Alles Klar” I wish the audience would have clapped louder when Ray asked how we are doing.
Lisa Lambe introduced Green Grow The Rushes in german again Smiley We sang it over and over again. On time Lisa was looking to our side. I think we sang the loudest. Ha ha ha!
Ave Maria. Chloe did a great job although her voice was gone a bit. She got really deserved standing ovations after it. She seemed speechless
Mairead introduced Women of Ireland. Love her speaking voice!
After the last songs we got some blown kisses from Lisa, Chloe and Mairead.
I think Julia, Joy and me were the only one standing through the “Mo Ghile Mear Reprise” Mairead recognized that and smiled and squeaked at us, when she was on our side of the stage Cheesy

All in all it was a concert with a lot of attention and interacting.

After the Show we all went to the stage door. And saw the choir, the band and the girls. When they drove out we waved to them.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:34AM by firefly loves lisa k. » Logged

by me
I met Lisa Kelly, Lisa Lambe, Chloe Agnew, Mairead Nesbitt
Ich liebe dich! xxx
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 03:11AM »

I loved the show in Düsseldorf!
My favourite part was the new intro for Teir Abhaile Riú. It was really funny and entertaining...

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 07:04AM »

Compared to that, Chloe Agnew introduced one of the same songs in the North American tour.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: