Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Trip, Some Prayers, Depression, And A Story I Have Never Told...  (Read 18476 times)
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« on: May 26, 2012, 04:02PM »

Hello my forum family! xxx

I havent been in in quite a while. And those times I did get in, I had just enough time to skim thru' some posts, maybe reply very quickly to a couple... But I have not really participated, nor replied to messages in a while and I tearfully apologize. You have always been and shall always be in my heart. Honestly, my depression has come to the point where I am at the end of my rope. I am pushed to the edge and it won't take much to push me over. I just can't muster up the energy to really do much of anything anymore. But I decided that nothing will ever get better if I "just sit and mope". So this week, I will work very hard in catching up and most importantly, reading and replying to every single message. Smiley But there's something else... something that will cause me to not be here after June 6th for only God knows how long... 3 months? It could be more, it could be less. I don't know. It has to do with a story that I have never told. One that will be difficult to understand... possibly even believe. I swear with everything in me that every word is Truth. I would like to share it with you... but I am afraid that it will be nigh impossible until I return... So here's the long story short: I was roughly separated from my true family years ago when I was in an accident which has left me with amnesia. This is all I can put out there for now.
The trip will be with a friend. It will begin on June 6th and will be dangerous so I implore you to please please remember us in your prayers! The trip has to do with the long story short. When I return, I can tell you the entire story.

I hope that I will return. I have every intention to, I have promised myself, and now I promise you. I promise I'll be back. This venture is necessary... because I won't last another year. And if we do not go now, then what we venture twords will doon cease to be. We can't wait any longer. I won't like and say I am not afraid.

In the event that I don't come back... Know that no matter where I may be, I will forever be watching over you. I love you all like my dear family, I am grateful for your friendships, your care, your kindness, and your saving grace. More than once has my life been saved here.

God Bless you all, your families... and may your dreams come true for you. Remember... the end is always happy in some way even if we can't see it. So if there's no happiness... it's not yet the end.

All my love,

Hayley xo  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 05:11PM »

I`ll be thinking ofmy Irish `lil sis....LOVE you! Kiss Kiss

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Jennifer
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 10:17AM »

I'll be thinking of you, little sister. I love you!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 03:19PM »

I love you!! And I`ll be thinking of you too... *mwah*

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 07:17PM »

Thank you all, you are so kind. I love you all so much Kiss

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
MarleneDFan1901

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 12:29AM »

Cry pls be careful ill be thinking of u  Kiss
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 05:41PM »

Thank you sweetie xxxxx Kiss love you other half

Loooooove Hayley xxx
maverick00725
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 08:33PM »

you will be in my thoughts and prayers little sis. always remember that your friends are here for you.
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 07:25PM »

Thank you so much, you're very sweet Kiss

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 05:39AM »

HAYLEY is the sweet one "hee ah"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Patti Plays Pipes

though hope is frail it's hard to kill...<3

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 04:10PM »

To echo Kevin... you still here Hayley?Huh

Patricia~Patti! * I play pipes & harp!

Thank you Hayley! xxxxxxx
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 06:33PM »

To echo Kevin... you still here Hayley?Huh
   I  remember Hayley mentioning in her post that June 6th was the last time she'd be on the Forum for at least 3 months. I hope she comes back sooner.   Sad   Huh

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 11:04PM »

Through my negligence, I totally missed this message until it was too late! Sorry, sis!
I'll be praying for you! Love ya, sis! Kiss

Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 02:05PM »

Thank you Smiley

Here is a quick update....
Everything became one huge mess. I got pnemonia first.... then did a part of the trip in one day. Then I was in a car accident. I just got out of the hospital... I have to go right now. The meds are making me very tired and a little unsettled.

I'll try to come in an reply to all my messages in a bit.

I'm very sorry for all this mess and confusion...

xx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 04:59PM »

the bottem line is...we love you Hayley Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: