Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Trip, Some Prayers, Depression, And A Story I Have Never Told...  (Read 18471 times)
hayleynibhaoleafh<3'scelticwoman!
Honorary Roadie

U can have my <3, if U don't mind broken things...

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 04:42PM »

the bottem line is...we love you Hayley Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Thank you so much... it means the world to me....  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Love you back! xxxxx

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Friend are angels ~*~ Cherish them
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 04:55PM »

Still thinking and praying for you too Hayley.    Smiley Kiss   ...James

Jennifer
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 10:29PM »

Still thinking about ya Hayley! Love you! Kiss
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 10:03PM »

Still praying for you, Hayley! Please Please Please try to stay safe as much as possible. I don't want to lose my friend so soon!  Kiss

Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 04:12PM »

Hello everyone

It's painful how much I miss you all. I think of each one of you every day and send you love and hugs.

All I can ask is that you please keep praying... things are not well. I am not well... This is all I can say for now.
I did get a Facebook and Twitter to help keep in touch... Im there under my name, Hayley Ni Bhaoelafh. A few of you have already found me. Some Im not sure if it is you because I don't know your last name or what you look like.

I have every intention of coming back like I used to normally in the next few months. I'm sorry it can't be sooner, that cannot be helped. Cry

I wish each of you all the happiness in the world and can only hope that you forgive me for being such a neglectful friend...
forever,
hayley xoxoxoxox

Loooooove Hayley xxx
~~~~~~~Maybe it's not about the happy endings... maybe it's about the story...~~~~~~
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 05:12PM »

I miss you soooooooooooo much Hayley....hope you`re okay...LOVE you much...your big bro.  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss.....hope you haven`t forgotten to speak RHODE ISLAND  Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 07:43PM »

I haven't been on in awhile, but I just wanted to say...

I luvs my Hayley sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Come back to us soon and be safe!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss 

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 02:47PM »

I luvs Hayley , too  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2012, 04:39PM »

Dear friends, my family...

I have so many updates for each of you, but for now, I just want you to know that I'm alive! lol!

I love you xo

hayley

Loooooove Hayley xxx
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 05:07PM »

Dear friends, my family...

I have so many updates for each of you, but for now, I just want you to know that I'm alive! lol!

I love you xo

hayley
   YAY!!!   Hugs  for Hayley!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 11:35AM »

WHERE ARE YOU?HuhHuhHuh? It's been ages!

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2012, 12:51PM »

we miss you very much Hayley Smiley

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2012, 11:49PM »

Hayley!!!!! I miss you!!!You're in my prayers. Please feel better soon! *hugs*
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 05:22PM »

Aww.. Hayley... I miss you... Sad
Feel better... *mwah*

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2013, 10:21PM »

I am sorry to hear all that is going on in your life. Though I have not had a chance to meet you yet, it is obvious to me that you are a very special person and have had quite an impact on our little community here. I am putting out all the good energy and prayers I can for you. I will do all I can from afar to see you safely home to us, dear Hayley. If it is possible for us to love someone we have yet to meet please know that I love you. I have been there, at rock bottom. I have even tried to take my own life. And I have physical issues as well, perhaps similar in limitations to the injuries you have sustained. I can speak from my heart and tell you that wherever you are you are not alone.

Misha

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: