Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn's in a new show!!  (Read 19547 times)
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 07:33PM »

Hope they will release a CD/DVD Cheesy
I found this on Rebecca Winckworth's website under her Biography:
Most recently, she was chosen as a lead singer for a new Celtic music and dance show which will tour the world with its new album, DVD and PBS TV show, details of which will be released in the near future.
I can't be 100% certain that this is referring to the Roots of Ireland show, but I do think it's likely. Wink  Either way, we'll find out soon! Cheesy
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 03:50AM »

Awesome, thank you for sharing!! Sounds and looks good!!

Does anyone know the piece sang at 0:30 - 0:40? It sounds quite familiar but I don't remember the title...

Is it the "Little Red Fox" ?

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 07:53PM »

Most recently, she was chosen as a lead singer for a new Celtic music and dance show which will tour the world with its new album, DVD and PBS TV show, details of which will be released in the near future.
I can't be 100% certain that this is referring to the Roots of Ireland show, but I do think it's likely. Wink  Either way, we'll find out soon! Cheesy

I hope so but i don't think so either, unlikely. Lynn said they are doing another show called bablyon sisters together also (forgot the other lady's name) :/ I want to see the roots of ireland though it looks really good! And it prob. won't be easy to tour the show ?

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 05:17PM »

I hope so but i don't think so either, unlikely. Lynn said they are doing another show called bablyon sisters together also (forgot the other lady's name) :/ I want to see the roots of ireland though it looks really good! And it prob. won't be easy to tour the show ?
Babylon Sisters as far as I'm concerned is not a show, but another group like the Bluebelles, so it may just be a "side project."  I can't be completely sure though. Cheesy  If they do tour, they're probably going to do it next year.  That could give them enough time to prepare.  I don't know--maybe I'm just making excuses because I really want to see Lynn perform again! Cheesy
edtom

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 05:28PM »

I sent an email to Glen Leddy of the Roots of Ireland show, and received a response in which he said that they are considering doing a tour next year.

I love Celtic Woman
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2012, 05:31PM »

I sent an email to Glen Leddy of the Roots of Ireland show, and received a response in which he said that they are considering doing a tour next year.
Fantastic news!  Thanks for letting us know! Cheesy
edtom

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 09:21PM »

I received a copy of the 30 minute CD/DVD from Glen Leddy today. Love it! There's a lovely performance of "Last Rose of Summer" on the DVD, primarily a duet with Rebecca and Lynn, with the guys joining in at the end.

I love Celtic Woman
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2012, 04:19PM »

Does anyone know when the CD will be on iTunes?

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2012, 02:43PM »

I would love to have the cd or download of it! I wonder when it will be realeased!? the previews sound really good! I would love for lynn to tour but, I am not to sure she would do another tour? I would love to hear her sing again, even if it's not in a big venue or the crazy schedule as cw but, I think it would be nice!! Can't wait to hear the whole thing!ANd hopefully it's on pbs soon! (usually means tour!) 

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 02:48PM »

I would love to find out when they are going to be on obs and selling the cd/ itunes!? Love the promo's to it adnd sounds great! I don't know if Lynn want's to be on anther tour though?  But pbs usually means tour!! (long story!!) But it would be nice to listen toand def. different!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: