Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Orla Newsletter!  (Read 7509 times)
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« on: June 04, 2012, 06:34PM »

Great News from Orla today: A new Orla Newsletter has come out: http://www.orlafallon.com/ 
Presumably it will come out at regular intervals. Don't miss out, subscribe today!  Cool Cool Cool

rebbie336

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 01:46AM »

I just clicked the link and there was some stuff, but no newsletter.

Rachel
MaryNorth93
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 03:29AM »

Saw it in my email this morning. Love her new website, her message (btw she wrote that Nicky Bailey will be joining her on her solo tour in Holland, so I get to see him after all, so cool!!) She is  quite building up some excitement for December here...  Grin

I just clicked the link and there was some stuff, but no newsletter.

You have to subscribe for it. On her home page is an empty field when you can fill in your email, than simply click 'subscribe'
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:33AM by MaryN. » Logged
LISAFAN4EVER
Choir Member

Lisa's my hero!

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 04:38AM »

Looks like a busy December for Orla. Nice to see she's teaming up with some CW people....Nicky, Ewan, & Feargal.

rebbie336

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 12:04PM »

Thanks Mary N.

Rachel
greenfire6
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 08:50PM »

Órla's Newsletter is cool and the new website looks great!  Cool

Other than announcing her pregnancy (initially thru Órla's Garden) Órla was a bit quiet for a while. If there is one thing I've learned it is that Órla is always working on new projects!  Grin

I'm thankful that Órla chooses to have an internet presence. She has no idea what a blessing it is for me to be able to follow her career and know that she is well.

Go Órla go!!!!  Cheesy
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 10:12AM »

...I'm thankful that Órla chooses to have an internet presence. She has no idea what a blessing it is for me to be able to follow her career and know that she is well.

Hear, hear!  My sentiments exactly, David!  Cool

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: