Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saw her last Sunday  (Read 8801 times)
henands69

Celtic Woman forever!

« on: June 14, 2012, 02:30AM »

Hello friends,

Lisa is my absolute favourite! Her voice is lovely, she seems to have a nice sense of humor, she speaks good german and she looks so irish  Wink. I have seen her last Sunday at the CW concert in Cologne and it was fantastic. She performed "Dúlamán", a song I really like. Together with Chloe she sang "Green grow the rushes" and Lisa trained the refrain with us before, which was very funny. We also laughed when the girls performed "Teír whaile ríu". They started it with a long intro in which they simulated a quarrel between women. They sang nothing but "Da-di-da-da" and so on. You should have heard and seen Lisa, her voice and the funny gestures of her hands and face, while doing it. It was great! She even looked very nice and also a bit sexy in that green satindress she wore, as well as the others, during that song.

Greetings

Yours Hendrik  Smiley
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 08:30AM »

Maybe we might all get lucky and have a new 'Greatest Hits" live album. Sure would like it if it would include the touring versions of the songs.

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 02:40PM »

I can't blame you for loving our Lil' Lambe.  She's everything you say. Her outgoing personality is one of her trademarks.  YES!!!   She IS  quite easy on the eyes too.  Kiss   

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 01:19AM »

She is totally amazing!  I saw her in Roanoke, Virginia back in February, and yes, I saw that funny intro.  I know I bragged about this all over the place, but when she and Chloe came into the audience, I managed to wave her down, and got to shake her hand!  She really seems to love her job and her fans a lot.  And I also agree abou if they do another Greatest Hits album.  I think it should be full of tour versions of their songs!  Smiley

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 04:07AM »

She is totally amazing!  I saw her in Roanoke, Virginia back in February, and yes, I saw that funny intro.  I know I bragged about this all over the place, but when she and Chloe came into the audience, I managed to wave her down, and got to shake her hand!  She really seems to love her job and her fans a lot.  And I also agree abou if they do another Greatest Hits album.  I think it should be full of tour versions of their songs!  Smiley

OH MY GOD IT WILL BE AMAZING ! I want also an another documentary (2008 - 2012) Isle of Hope till Believe or later Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 02:47PM »

OH MY GOD IT WILL BE AMAZING ! I want also an another documentary (2008 - 2012) Isle of Hope till Believe or later Cheesy

I do agree with that, but I think we should get back to the topic.  Smiley

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 02:51PM »

I have seen our Lil' Lambe three times in concert and have met her at two Meet & Greets.  She is major talented, major outgoing and quite lovely to boot.  She sings, dances, acts, plays the spoons and as you said she also speaks some German.
And best of all she is not full of herself as someone with her talent could be.  Those of us fortunate enough to have been around her know that she is a real sweety.  I hope she stays with Celtic Woman forever.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 05:17PM »

Lisa's antics in TAR have made the song a run-away hit of the Believe tour.  I was fortunate in that it was in ahem--my lap she sat during the song at the Louisville show!   Cool  In addition, her amazingly entertaining rendition of A Spaceman Came Travelling must be a highlight of the show in everyone's opinion!  Shocked Cool

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 05:43PM »

Lisa's antics in TAR have made the song a run-away hit of the Believe tour.  I was fortunate in that it was in ahem--my lap she sat during the song at the Louisville show!   Cool  In addition, her amazingly entertaining rendition of A Spaceman Came Travelling must be a highlight of the show in everyone's opinion!  Shocked Cool
  You incredibly lucky guy.    Grin Grin Grin   I hope for that kind of thing  this Dec. 7th.   Lil'  Lambe is Sooo  huggable!  Kiss

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 09:49AM »

I have heard that David Downes is already working on a new show.  I hope that "Black Is The Colour" will be included.  Lil' Lambe does a fantastic job with that song.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 02:43PM »

I have heard that David Downes is already working on a new show.  I hope that "Black Is The Colour" will be included.  Lil' Lambe does a fantastic job with that song.
Here's hoping that he reads the "I wish CW would cover..." thread. Of course, there are probably enough great songs in there to fill a century's worth of tours.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: