Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman 2013 Spring Tour  (Read 11085 times)
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 12:48PM »

I am beyond excited that the ladies are coming back to Syracuse, NY in 2013!!! They are even coming back to Rochester, NY as well <3 Is it March yet!!!!

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
edtom

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 05:18PM »

I am beyond excited that the ladies are coming back to Syracuse, NY in 2013!!! They are even coming back to Rochester, NY as well <3 Is it March yet!!!!
Also Binghamton and Utica!

I love Celtic Woman
GeorgeN

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 03:55PM »

Also Binghamton and Utica!

Syracuse has one of the most beautiful theaters I’ve been in, and I have had good relations with a local hotel (although I’m only an hour’s drive away – assuming no snow). The hotel has always offered free transport, and there is a very nice selection of arts & crafts and clothing shops, plus several Iris Pubs a short distance from the theater that are a nice place to hang out in for a few hours before the show.

WKSG in Binghamton just e-mailed me that they are not offering the tickets yet for the show because they won’t have a completed contract with the promoter for another week or so. They expect to be ready to go later this month – and promised me that since I was the first to contract them, I could have whatever tickets, seats, m&g, etc, that I wanted (assuming I provide the $$ of course).  I’d suspect that the other stations may be in the same position right now….. they can’t offer tickets until they have a signed contract in hand.

GeorgeN
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 10:25AM »

I'm still hoping for a Minneapolis/St. Paul date too...
But at least I'll get to see them in Dayton, OH. Smiley

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 12:27PM »

I just sent an email to the Center for the Performing Arts for some info on the Eisenhower Auditorium show.  I'll be sure to report back if they answer!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: