Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW on PBS  (Read 39103 times)
adam

« on: September 13, 2007, 09:12PM »

Hey. Celtic Woman is on my local PBS station right now. They are advertising their concert at the Fox Theater in St. Louis on march 28 and 29. Hopefully I can get tickets there.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 09:22PM by adam » Logged
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 06:41AM »

I hope you can go to the concert, good luck ! Grin

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 04:18PM »

Can it also air in my state?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:58PM »

I saw an announcement on my local PBS station today . . . they're going to be airing CW Monday night, Sept. 8th!! Grin  I think it said 9:30, but it may be more like 9.  It looked like the first Helix show, but it may just be that that's what they used for the ad.   Wink  I'm excited to see them on television again. Smiley

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Birdwatcher

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 10:48AM »

WKNO in Memphis, TN starts airing CW:ANJ beginning Thursday, Sept. 11, 7:00PM      Friday, Sept 12, 12:00AM & 10:00PM     Saturday, Sept. 13, 12:00PM
bpea55

Orlagh, So happy for you, Mom to be! WOO HOO!!!

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 02:43PM »

Hmmmm. I wonder if they(PBS) are gearing up for something...hmmmm Undecided
Bp

"While we seek Myrth and Beauty and Music light and gay, there are frail forms waiting at the door.....though their voices are silent, their pleading lips will say,
"Oh, Hard times, come again no more..."
Thanks so much Orlagh!
I will always remember...
Birdwatcher

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 02:58PM »

Yea, PBS is "gearing up" to sell tickets and M&G's to CW's Spring Tour and whatever else they can work out. Maybe some limited Fall concerts and appearances to promote their new CD and DVD?HuhHuh?
kathleen
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 03:17PM »

I've seen lots of Celine Dion, Suze Orman, Pavarotti, John Denver but no CW......

I'll keep looking.

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 09:47PM »

Last night I watched CW on my local PBS station!! Grin  They aired the first Helix show.  This was the PBS version which means they had backstage interviews with the girls from when they taped it! Grin  I love seeing that.  Chloë had on a gorgeous deep red gown with a little shiny black jacket to go with it during her interview.  I've never seen her in that dress before.  She was absolutely lovely! Smiley  They also spoke to Órlagh's mother after the show, so it was neat to see that and hear her thoughts about the show. Smiley

I wonder if they're whetting the appetites of their viewers as they prepare to start the later fundraising marathon.  This seemed kind of like a preliminary pledge drive before they dive into the full-blown drive later on in the fall. Wink

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 08:33AM »

Yes, Jeanine,  I saw the show also.  I was hoping for word of a concert in our area.  When I saw it was not a local but more of a canned, easy to throw on the air to make money version, I knew it wasn't going to be the case.  I believe they will be offering tickets as premiums in the late fall pledge drive.  That is IF we get a local concert this tour(on my knees praying).  I'm keeping close tabs on both WNIT and Morris Performing Arts Center websites, waiting and hoping for news.

Phil

btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 09:52AM »

I have just been notified by the people at WXXI television in Rochester, NY that the Greatest Journey will be telecast by them in late November.  For those in central and western New York, here's the link.  http://www.wxxi.org/

Check their program guide after the first few days in November to see exactly when the show will be broadcast.

No word on concerts next spring or if they will be offering a M&G.

It's likely that the other PBS stations in upstate New York (Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, etc.) will be broadcasting the show at about the same time.

Brad T

zankoku
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 10:05AM »

I hope they put it on PBS  in Arizona

"Never again shall one generation of veterans abandon another."

For those who fought for it, Freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

A Thiarna, déan trócaire
A Chríost, déan trócaire
A Thiarna, déan trócaire
Celtic Lass
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 12:32PM »

MPT has CW ANJ scheduled to air on Oct 25 @ 8 pm. I will be watching! Grin
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 12:52PM »

Is that Minnesota Public Television?

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Integrity.Love.Unity.
Bodhrán Player

So let's go on, let's go on, on and on for love

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 01:34PM »

Is that Minnesota Public Television?

Nope. TPT (Twin Cities Public Televison) is MN's.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: