Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Not Official Yet  (Read 7236 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: July 18, 2012, 06:01PM »

I noticed some talk on the international "Hayley"  fansite that there are some who are trying to encourage the powers that be to include Hayley in  the December  movie "The Hobbit"   (as a vocalist, of course).   I am going to see that movie anyway. But it would just be an added bonus to have her do some vocals.  Smiley  I will check in occasionally with that forum for updates as they may occur.  ( crossing fingers)   Huh     

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 07:07PM »

I adore J.R.R Tolkien and I'm extremely excited for The Hobbit coming out in December! Cheesy If Hayley were to sing for the soundtrack, to say I'd be happy would be a severe understatement. Cheesy Can you imagine how gorgeous she would sound with Howard Shore's score?  I keep thinking of her song 'Listen to the Wind' from The New World. Shocked
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 07:27PM »

I adore J.R.R Tolkien and I'm extremely excited for The Hobbit coming out in December! Cheesy If Hayley were to sing for the soundtrack, to say I'd be happy would be a severe understatement. Cheesy Can you imagine how gorgeous she would sound with Howard Shore's score?  I keep thinking of her song 'Listen to the Wind' from The New World. Shocked
    Hey...thanks for the tip on "Listen To The Wind".  I have not seen  "The New World".  I will have to check that out.   Smiley 

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 08:13PM »

Hey...thanks for the tip on "Listen To The Wind".  I have not seen  "The New World".  I will have to check that out.   Smiley 
Here, I'll save you the trouble. Cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nq-X70DRrA
rebbie336

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 11:23AM »

I think sometimes, because she's no longer with Celtic Woman, I forget that she was just a bit older than Chloe when she came into my notice.  Her voice has matured so much since that time. Thank you for sharing.

Rachel
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 03:39PM »

I think sometimes, because she's no longer with Celtic Woman, I forget that she was just a bit older than Chloe when she came into my notice.  Her voice has matured so much since that time. Thank you for sharing.
   Yes...Hayley turned 25 last spring while Chloe  just turned 22.  They were great together for the short time it was.  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: