Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a name for the arm thing she does  (Read 3705 times)
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« on: July 21, 2012, 05:44AM »

Has anyone come up for a name for the arm dance move that Lil' Lambe does? You know, one arm goes up, the other down, then the down arm goes up, the up arm goes down, and that repeats a few times in an almost hypnotic sort of way.

I had thought of "plexi-paws" once, but I don't know. Although plexi does imply flexibility and easy movement and paws would include her legs as well as arms, as she can spin and jump with the best of them, I don't know if Lambes actually have paws. I think, techically, they have hooves.

"Moves & Hooves" could be a possibility, but, I don't know.

Then theres the "wooly wave". Lambes have wool and Lil Lambe has that great large amount of red hair. And the arms do go in a wave like motion.

I am guessing that many of you are thinking "none of the above" and I would understand. Any suggestions? lets hear them!

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 09:51AM »

At the Meet & Greet this year I told Lisa that she moved like a weeping willow in the wind.  She said that was a nice description.  Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHUjdLkQqPQ

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 03:09PM »

I like the "Wooly Wave".  She almost puts me in a trance when she does this.  She is as darn near graceful as Mairead and she is so full of energy and enthusiasm like Chloe. I love how Lil' Lambe does this move toward the end of "A Spaceman Came Traveling" and she smiles the sweetest, most bewitching smile I have ever seen.   Kiss 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: