Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louisville,Ky Date removed from tour date schedule !?!?!?  (Read 2082 times)
Tim

« on: July 25, 2012, 06:25PM »

I'm confused.... originally the tour was going to Louisville on April 20th and Richmond Kentucky either the day before or after, I don't remember which. Now Louisville has been removed and Richmond has been changed to the 20th!! What’s going on?? Why has Louisville been removed??
rebbie336

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 12:06AM »

The same thing happened with this years schedule here in Texas. They were to go to Austin after San Antonio and before Houston, then somewhere around 6 weeks to 2 months after the original dates were announced, Austin was scrubbed and New Orleans was added. (or it might have been Baton Rouge); didn't matter - couldn't attend there.

Rachel
Wind

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 07:23PM »

I'm confused.... originally the tour was going to Louisville on April 20th and Richmond Kentucky either the day before or after, I don't remember which. Now Louisville has been removed and Richmond has been changed to the 20th!! What’s going on?? Why has Louisville been removed??

Even though the CW website doesn't show it yet, Ticketmaster shows that Louisville has been moved to April 24. http://www.livenation.com/event/160048D5A4255232?crosssite=TM_US:963285:180463
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: