Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Accolades for Ray Fean  (Read 8143 times)
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« on: July 26, 2012, 09:53AM »

Okay everyone.  Ray Fean is the only original remaining band member for Celtic Woman.  He has been there from the very beginning.  He is my favorite percussionist and bodhran king.  I have met several of the girls at Meet & Greets but I hope to one day meet Ray.  I could not imagine Celtic Woman without him.  Let's hear some accolades from his fans on this forum.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 12:21PM »

I absolutely like Ray, he's so nice, I met him a few times ! He deserves so many accolades !!! Cheesy
Eoghan the bassist is also an original member !

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 02:52PM »

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but he certainly adds to the whole show. I  can tell he really enjoys what he is doing and he seems to have good rapport with the others. And that is so important I think.  Just seems like a likable fellow.

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 03:38PM »

I absolutely like Ray, he's so nice, I met him a few times ! He deserves so many accolades !!! Cheesy
Eoghan the bassist is also an original member !

Thanks for the information.  I did not know that Eoghan O'Neill is also an original band member.  I have been watching videos from the original Helix concert.  I went through a dozen songs before I believe I finally saw him.  There is a quick glimpse of him in "The Butterfly."  He certainly does not get as much camera time as Ray.

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 09:03PM »

I have had the pleasure of meeting Ray a few times.  Each time he has gone out of his way to be friendly to both my wife and I.   The nicest was in Atlanta at the Believe taping when he was celebrating ( his birthday?) after the show  He got up and came over and thanked us for being there.  Smiley  Of course, Atlanta was a special event in itself.

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 08:39PM »

I've also met Ray a few times.  Great guy! and one of the best percussionists anywhere. Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 04:05PM »

Ray has a website:   www.rayfean.com
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 08:51AM »

From the reviews I've read so far, it seems Ray is doing a bit of singing this year.  I look forward to that.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 08:59PM »

From the reviews I've read so far, it seems Ray is doing a bit of singing this year.  I look forward to that.
That sounds cool...I know he's pretty multi-talented.

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 07:13PM »

Ray is hilarious; I loved how they gave him several minutes to interact with the audience.

Luckiest guy in the world; doing what he loves and surrounded by beautiful women all day.  Cheesy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 07:44PM »

Ray is hilarious; I loved how they gave him several minutes to interact with the audience.

Luckiest guy in the world; doing what he loves and surrounded by beautiful women all day.  Cheesy
  Sounds good to me....  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: