Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Kelly fan forum previously run by Rich Ropes.  (Read 9548 times)
KerriC
Honorary Roadie

Ireland must be heaven...for Lisa came from there.

« on: August 02, 2012, 08:44AM »

Has the Lisa Kelly fan forum previously run by Rich Ropes been removed? I don't get daily emails anymore and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thank you CWLisaFan for helping me get this banner!

Thank you Western_Rose for this awesome banner : )
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 02:49PM »

Hi Kerri....I will try to answer your question as best I can in a PM.   ....James

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 10:27PM »

Has the Lisa Kelly fan forum previously run by Rich Ropes been removed? I don't get daily emails anymore and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Without someone there to pay the hosting bill the forum was removed by the hosting company.

aislin

[Edited for some REALLY REALLY bad English.]
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 09:23PM by aislin » Logged
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 11:49AM »

Without someone there to pay the hosting bill the forum the site was removed by the hosting company.

aislin

Thanks for the info!  I was wondering about that too... Cause I couldn't find it either.

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Life is Great!
Honorary Roadie

It pays to be a winner.

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 08:27PM »

Now that it is gone it is a wonderful memory.

" Winners have two things, definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them."

Slow down if you need to, walk if you must, crawl if you can't do anything else, but don't quit!!

"Pain is temporary, quiting is forever"

Everything Counts

The most important, " ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 08:42PM »

Now that it is gone it is a wonderful memory.
  ....but don't forget that there is another Lisa K. forum.    The link is     www.lisakellyforum.com     It is a fun place for folks like us who want to share our enthusiasm for this very special lady.  Smiley

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 06:22PM »

Without someone there to pay the hosting bill the forum was removed by the hosting company.

aislin

I hope that the money to fund this site is kept up well. I'd give money if I needed to.

Has the forum has luck finding a new mod? I would volunteer myself, but I would never have the free time.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 06:37PM »

aislin

I hope that the money to fund this site is kept up well. I'd give money if I needed to.

Has the forum has luck finding a new mod? I would volunteer myself, but I would never have the free time.
   Unfortunately , Adam....  the forum completely folded and the website was taken over by another interest group. It's too late, I'm  afraid, for that.  But you could always join the OTHER  Lisa K.  forum  at         www.lisakellyforum.com       Smiley

The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 04:31PM »

Unfortunately , Adam....  the forum completely folded and the website was taken over by another interest group. It's too late, I'm  afraid, for that.  But you could always join the OTHER  Lisa K.  forum  at         www.lisakellyforum.com       Smiley

I was referring to this forum, Celtic Woman forum. I was wondering if this forum needed money to stay afloat or another moderator to replace Rich. I don't know why you thought I was talking about Lisa Kelly's forum. I don't have to be a member at any of them since I'm a member here where all of the women can be talked about at once.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 06:35PM »

Because Adam...this thread concerns the  old Lisa forum and what happened to it.  So naturally we thought that is what you meant.   Smiley
I was referring to this forum, Celtic Woman forum. I was wondering if this forum needed money to stay afloat or another moderator to replace Rich. I don't know why you thought I was talking about Lisa Kelly's forum. I don't have to be a member at any of them since I'm a member here where all of the women can be talked about at once.

aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 09:54PM »

We appreciate the offer, but Kim and I take care of it. If we were ever in need, we'd definitely let you all know instead of letting the forum go down.

aislin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: