Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 281   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What I learned today  (Read 1024507 times)
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3780 on: April 27, 2014, 08:29PM »

Attempting to wash toothpaste out of your hair will often result in just more a bubbly-foamy mess.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3781 on: April 28, 2014, 03:20PM »

Forgetting to spray cooking spray onto your pan before baking brownies will make it extremely difficult to remove the brownies for eating after they're baked..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3782 on: April 28, 2014, 06:46PM »

I learned if your body just decides to give up sleep helps a bunch. I just slept for a couple hours and i feel so much better

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3783 on: April 28, 2014, 07:02PM »

I  learned  that   I  haven't  looked  at  my  TGJ    CD  for  a  L O N G   time .   Grin    TY   CM......   Wink   

oregongirl29
« Reply #3784 on: April 28, 2014, 07:37PM »

I learned today to never make a mistake when my mother is around, or else you will get yelled at for an hour.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3785 on: April 28, 2014, 07:39PM »

I learned today to never make a mistake when my mother is around, or else you will get yelled at for an hour.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry

And no matter how old you get, it never stops.  My parents still love to berate me for whatever failure they detect.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3786 on: April 28, 2014, 08:08PM »

And no matter how old you get, it never stops.  My parents still love to berate me for whatever failure they detect.

Mine do too

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3787 on: April 28, 2014, 08:16PM »

Mine do too

Too true

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
oregongirl29
« Reply #3788 on: April 28, 2014, 08:17PM »

Mine do too

It seems like it gets worse as you get older. Also no matter what happens it's automatically your fault,even if you didn't do it.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3789 on: April 28, 2014, 08:27PM »

Mine do too

It seems like it gets worse as you get older. Also no matter what happens it's automatically your fault,even if you didn't do it.

Oh I know that.  My mom is worse than my dad, but they both have their pet issue(s) they just cannot stop nagging me over.  I love my parents, but I wish they'd just let me live my life.  It's not like I'm doing anything immoral or illegal.  They just think I should live my life by their script.
oregongirl29
« Reply #3790 on: April 28, 2014, 10:25PM »

Mine do too

Oh I know that.  My mom is worse than my dad, but they both have their pet issue(s) they just cannot stop nagging me over.  I love my parents, but I wish they'd just let me live my life.  It's not like I'm doing anything immoral or illegal.  They just think I should live my life by their script.

That's the thing with parents, they think their kids should do everything they did. Finish high school, go to college, get a job and get married and have a family. Well not everybody wants to do that.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3791 on: April 28, 2014, 10:28PM »

That's the thing with parents, they think their kids should do everything they did. Finish high school, go to college, get a job and get married and have a family. Well not everybody wants to do that.

It's one thing to want that; it's another thing to beat on your kids because they don't agree.

I actually wanted all of that for myself, but they keep beating me over the head because I'm not married.  I want to get married, but can't ever even get a blasted date.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3792 on: April 29, 2014, 02:48PM »

Attempting to wash toothpaste out of your hair will often result in just more a bubbly-foamy mess.
okay Sarah...uh...Amy......do you brush your teeth with mousse?Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3793 on: April 29, 2014, 03:23PM »

okay Sarah...uh...Amy......do you brush your teeth with mousse?Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I was dancing while attempting to put toothpaste on my toothbrush ( Roll Eyes) and when I swung my toothbrush around like a magic wand, a glob of toothpaste landed on top of my head.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3794 on: April 29, 2014, 03:29PM »

I was dancing while attempting to put toothpaste on my toothbrush ( Roll Eyes) and when I swung my toothbrush around like a magic wand, a glob of toothpaste landed on top of my head.
Sarah, Tonya and Amy....the forum has it`s own version of Moe, Larry and Curley......" why SOITENLY!...nyuk...nyuk...nyuk"

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 281   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: