Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 281   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What I learned today  (Read 1024217 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3915 on: July 03, 2014, 09:07PM »

I learned today that I really like Hummus, but the thing is apparently the ghosts in our house like it to because I keep hearing people talking and everyone is asleep.
    I just  learned  that  the  Tonya's  ghost  friends   crave  hummus ....   Cool   

oregongirl29
« Reply #3916 on: July 03, 2014, 09:32PM »

I learned today that I really like Hummus, but the thing is apparently the ghosts in our house like it to because I keep hearing people talking and everyone is asleep.
    I just  learned  that  the  Tonya's  ghost  friends   crave  hummus ....   Cool   

They must, and to those of you that don't know what Hummus is here's a link.

http://sabra.com/products/Classic-Hummus
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3917 on: July 03, 2014, 09:36PM »

I  see ...it's often  used  as   a  garnish  with  the  main  course,  eh  ?   Very  colorful.    Cool

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3918 on: July 23, 2014, 10:05AM »

Apparently I still haven't learned that I cannot use my house key to start my car... Roll Eyes

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3919 on: July 23, 2014, 07:11PM »

That just when I think humanity cannot sink any further, it always finds a way to prove me wrong.
oregongirl29
« Reply #3920 on: July 26, 2014, 06:49PM »

I learned today that it kind hurts when you pop your jaw while yawning.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3921 on: July 26, 2014, 06:59PM »

I just  learned that Tonya  needs  a  better  sleep tonight .    Roll Eyes

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3922 on: July 26, 2014, 07:01PM »

I  also just learned  that  Kimberly  just   needs  one  more  topic  to  be  the  all time    forum  champ in  starting  topics !    Shocked

oregongirl29
« Reply #3923 on: July 26, 2014, 07:04PM »

I just  learned that Tonya  needs  a  better  sleep tonight .    Roll Eyes

I was up pretty late last night trying to finish my test, but I get a two days break before I have to start up again.
oregongirl29
« Reply #3924 on: July 28, 2014, 05:10AM »

I also learned that it really hurts when you smash your little toe on the door frame, the same toe that you've already hairline fractured twice already.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:25PM by Irishgirl29 » Logged
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3925 on: July 28, 2014, 02:52PM »

I also learned that it really hurts when you smash your little toe on the wall, the same toe that you've already hairline fractured twice already.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
your sister Sarah feels the same way  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
oregongirl29
« Reply #3926 on: July 28, 2014, 03:25PM »

I also learned that it really hurts when you smash your little toe on the wall, the same toe that you've already hairline fractured twice already.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
your sister Sarah feels the same way  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hahahaha, that was actually supposed to say door frame not wall
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #3927 on: July 28, 2014, 04:50PM »

doesn`t matter.....Sarah would STILL do the same.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
oregongirl29
« Reply #3928 on: July 28, 2014, 09:12PM »

True, where is Sarah by the way?? is she still trying to use her car key to get into the house?
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #3929 on: July 30, 2014, 09:53AM »

True, where is Sarah by the way?? is she still trying to use her car key to get into the house?
*jumps up and down* I'm here! I'm here! Cheesy
Actually, last Saturday I ended up locking my keys in my car.. and I know owe the police department $25 for getting me into my car.
I did try to use my house key to start my car the other day... Still doesn't work.
Apprently I never learn... Roll Eyes

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 281   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: