Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 281   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What I learned today  (Read 1024684 times)
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4005 on: October 03, 2014, 10:51AM »

I learned that Lanti should visit St. Paul, MN.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #4006 on: October 03, 2014, 07:49PM »

I though my stove was broken yesterday...apparently I just forgot to plug it in... Roll Eyes

Happens to me all the time Cheesy

If your front door is locked, you kinda need a key to open it... it won't open by itself...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4007 on: October 06, 2014, 03:04PM »

I though my stove was broken yesterday...apparently I just forgot to plug it in... Roll Eyes

If your front door is locked, you kinda need a key to open it... it won't open by itself...

I learned that Sarah needs Lanti to help her  Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #4008 on: October 06, 2014, 07:50PM »

Wait, you're supposed to lock doors? (My roommate recently put up a huge sign on the door saying "please lock the door when leaving the room"... maybe that's why...)

Also, I found out people drink a lot of tea in the science center, which means I don't have to obsessively drink tea to get 1000 cranes anymore. (Current count: somewhere in the 500s)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 07:53PM by Lanti SF » Logged

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #4009 on: October 06, 2014, 08:36PM »

Wait, you're supposed to lock doors? (My roommate recently put up a huge sign on the door saying "please lock the door when leaving the room"... maybe that's why...)

Also, I found out people drink a lot of tea in the science center, which means I don't have to obsessively drink tea to get 1000 cranes anymore. (Current count: somewhere in the 500s)
I used to not lock my dorm room door till my roommate said something..

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4010 on: October 07, 2014, 11:34AM »

I learned that Misha isn`t getting the kind of response she had hoped for in her service dog campaign....brother, can you spare a dime?

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #4011 on: October 09, 2014, 08:15PM »

Today I had a massive headache for some reason. One of my friends gave me some aspirin powder, but he forgot to tell me that there was caffeine in the mix too. As a result I fell asleep during our QUEST meeting (one of the clubs at uni)...

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

« Reply #4012 on: October 10, 2014, 07:54AM »

If I'm super careful with my money from now until Lisa's show in December, financially, I'll be able to make it work Cheesy

Thanks Scott! 
oregongirl29
« Reply #4013 on: October 11, 2014, 10:39PM »

I learned today that my brother has a son, a 19 year old son. A son that he never told us about until today and apparently my mom and I was the only one that didn't know about it. How and why would he keep something like this a secret? and why would he get a woman pregnant and then leave? I have so many emotions right now, anger, sadness, confusion and I feel betrayed.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4014 on: October 12, 2014, 04:41AM »

That's  pretty  heavy  stuff, Tonya.   There could be a lot  of  reasons going  on. Maybe  he  didn't  know  himself.  He  must have been pretty  young  at  the time and  perhaps the mother didn't  let  him know right  away for whatever  reason.  But  my  thoughts  are  with you. But  maybe  when  more  facts  start being  known  about  this  as  time unfolds, you will beable  to somehow  come to peace with this.  *HUGS*  to  you.    Smiley 

oregongirl29
« Reply #4015 on: October 12, 2014, 01:10PM »

Thanks James, and I hope so. I will message you more about it later.
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #4016 on: October 12, 2014, 01:40PM »

I learned that Misha isn`t getting the kind of response she had hoped for in her service dog campaign....brother, can you spare a dime?

I learned that this service dog thing is likely never going to happen...

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #4017 on: October 12, 2014, 02:30PM »

I learned that I may have to provide Misha with a service squirrel  Undecided

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
oregongirl29
« Reply #4018 on: October 13, 2014, 02:15PM »

I learned today that it's a really good idea to check your milk first before you make frosting, yuck
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4019 on: October 13, 2014, 05:30PM »

I learned today that it's a really good idea to check your milk first before you make frosting, yuck
  Just  don't  let   Simba  at  that milk  because  then  he  would  become  a  "sour  puss" .    Roll Eyes   

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 281   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: