Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halifax was cold outside but Celtic Woman was hot inside Halifax Metro Centre  (Read 1927 times)
rphume

« on: March 01, 2013, 01:59PM »

Cheesy Another great Celtic Woman show here in Halifax Thursday night. In the larger venue the lighting really stood out. Also the acoustics were much better than Toronto. Mairead had more room and did a few spins. Not as many gazelle-like leaps, but she owns the crowd here as there are millions of fiddle-players here. Susan McFadden is growing on me. Lisa Lambe was in lovely voice and Chloe broke many hearts. Disappointed that they didn't sing Walking the Night / The World Falls Away which was a Toronto highlight. Another thought, it would have been cool to see Sailing and A Woman's Heart live. But the three stars of the night would be 3- Lisa Lambe again with Bridge Over Troubled Water. 2- Nil S'en La really tore it up in the larger venue, and with the willing crowd. And 1- would have to be Chloe's performance of Ave Maria this night. It was so good I want to run for Pope. Probably be a while before the ladies are back on these shores. Hopefully not as long as I might think.  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:07PM by rphume » Logged
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 04:04PM »

Smiley sounds like an awesome night!  Now why did they do walking the night in one venue and not another?  just wondering!  But good review and sounds like fun!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 11:33AM »

Oh no! Please tell me they're not taking out the Songs From The Heart medley! I LOVE that!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: