Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman is Coming to the Clemens Center!!  (Read 8105 times)
edtom

« on: August 06, 2012, 06:07PM »

Celtic Woman is coming to the Clemens Center in Elmira, NY on March 29, 2013!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I would like to invite everyone to come. The Clemens Center is gorgeous. It has easy access to I86 (NY17), there's ample parking (free if you know where to go), the bus station is literally across the street, the airport is an easy 15 minute drive (mostly interstate), there are numerous restaurants, motels, and shopping centers near the airport, and, I'll be there.
I'm available to provide information, transportation, and coordination as needed.

Information on the Clemens Center: www.clemenscenter.com
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:55PM by edtom » Logged

I love Celtic Woman
Texan

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 08:40PM »

There is a possibility of being there. Just sent you a PM.

Lester

Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.

Thanks for all of your wonderful music Deirdre
edtom

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 05:20PM »

I received the following email message from Robin Walter, Finance Director of the Clemens Center, in response to my inquiry of ticket prices (including group rates) for the Celtic Woman Concert at the Clemens Center.       (Note: I am a long time member of the Clemens Center)

Hi Ed...ticket prices and on-sale dates have yet to be determined for this show, although it will likely go on sale during the week of Aug 20th. Please check our website or call our box office for more information. Thank you for your interest and support of the Clemens Center!

Robin Walter
Finance Director
Clemens Center
607-733-5639, ext 223
robinw@clemenscenter.com

(Note: I have also sent an inquiry to PBS station WSKG)

I love Celtic Woman
edtom

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 09:38AM »

Tickets for the Clemens Center concert go on sale on Friday, August 24, at 11:30 am. Ticket prices are: $99, $59, and $29. You can order tickets at:
607 734-8191 or 800 724-0159  or at: www.clemenscenter.com.

Hope to see you there!

I love Celtic Woman
edtom

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 03:42PM »

I got six tickets, front row center Cheesy

I love Celtic Woman
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 04:20PM »

I got six tickets, front row center Cheesy

Wow!  If you haven't unloaded your extra tickets yet, you won't have any trouble!  Shocked Cool

edtom

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 06:08AM »

I've been checking the Clemens Center seating chart and was surprised to see that there are excellent seats, (center, just a few rows back) available at $59 and even good seats at $29.

I love Celtic Woman
edtom

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 06:32PM »

PBS station WSKG from Binghamton will be showing Celtic Woman-Believe on Monday, September 17 at 8 PM, later that night at 12:30 AM, and then again on Saturday, September 22 at 8 PM.

I love Celtic Woman
edtom

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 05:16PM »

PBS station WSKG from Binghamton will be showing Celtic Woman-Believe on Monday, September 17 at 8 PM, later that night at 12:30 AM, and then again on Saturday, September 22 at 8 PM.
Tickets from WSKG will be $150 per ticket (no M & G).

I love Celtic Woman
edtom

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 03:18PM »

Still good seats available.

I love Celtic Woman
edtom

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 02:53PM »

Still good seats available.

All of the $99 tickets are now gone, but there are still good seats left for $59 and $29.

I love Celtic Woman
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 10:27AM »

Ed,

Been meaning to PM you on this, but replying here is just as easy.  I have a ticket for Seat 108, in Row A, of the ORCH Section for the 3/29/13 Concert at the Clemens Center, so I hope to meet you there.  Any pre- or post-Concert activities planned?  BTW, I'll be in upstate NY for most of that week to deliver a couple of lectures at the SUNY College of Environmental Science & Foresty, in Syracuse.  While there, I'll also be going to the Concerts in Rochester, Syracuse, and Buffalo.  Will you be going to any of those Concerts?

Be well,

Bob
edtom

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 11:02AM »

Bob,

Welcome!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You'll be joined in the front row by Mike (Mr Peabody), Neil (CW_Fan), me, my brother John, and three other people from my church, the historic Park Church, which is a couple blocks from the Clemens Center, and possibly some others.
We will be having a pre concert dinner/chat at Anthony's Restaurant and Lounge, which is conveniently at the Holiday Inn-Riverview a few blocks from the Clemens Center on Water Street about half way between the Highway (I 86/NY 17) Water Street/Church Street exit and the Clemens Center. I have started a thread in the Fan Gathering Section, and will be providing additional information on Monday or Tuesday.
I will be going to the Rochester concert. (I've been to the Binghamton and Scranton concerts earlier this month.) Mike and Neil will be going to several of the concerts.
See you soon.

Ed

I love Celtic Woman
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 11:34AM »

Ed,

As it turns out, I'll be staying the night at that hotel, so put me as a definite for dinner.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Bob

P.S.  BTW, I'll be in Seat 113 of the PIT Section for the Rochester Concert.  Are your seats near mine?
edtom

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 11:45AM »

You're on for dinner.
I'm in Orchestra Row A Seat 111, which sounds like it will be a row or two behind you. I got the ticket from Mike, so he'll probably be in that same area.

P.S. There are going to be quite a few CW/Mairead Forum members at the Rochester concert. Ralph has a thread in the Fan Gathering section about a pre concert dinner.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:49AM by edtom » Logged

I love Celtic Woman
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: