Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate it When?  (Read 684740 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #2385 on: April 08, 2014, 08:06PM »

When I step on broken glass inside the dorm.

OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2386 on: April 08, 2014, 08:42PM »

When I realize that a woman who was murdered yesterday had been at classmate of mine at Texas A&M.

I knew she looked familiar, and I never forget a face, although I totally suck with remembering names.  Took me all day to place her.  I had her in a health and kinesiology class my last semester.  She was my class partner for part of the semester and I remember her being a little shy, but also very nice once we got to know each other.  If the news hadn't mentioned her name, I'd still be trying to remember it, but her face I recognized the first time I saw it.

Thank God this is Texas because the piece of scum (who just got out of prison last Friday after serving 15 years for numerous crimes) will get exactly what he deserves, a needle in his arm.  A double homicide (the scum also killed her father) coupled with arson (he torched her house either to kill them or cover it up) is a capital offense and a guaranteed death penalty.  I hope I get called for the jury.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Arson-Suspected-in-Bryan-House-Fire-Kills-Father-and-Daughter-254351241.html
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2387 on: April 08, 2014, 09:04PM »

That  totally  is   a  MAJOR  downer ...doesn't  sound  good.   Sad 

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2388 on: April 08, 2014, 09:18PM »

That  totally  is   a  MAJOR  downer ...doesn't  sound  good.   Sad

It's made me feel sick all day.  I actually thought about asking her out, but with me about to graduate and at the time expecting to move away for grad school, I figured it wouldn't work since she wasn't graduating until the next year.

I ended up never moving so I'm trying not to do the whole "Woulda Coulda Shoulda" thing.

Right now, I just want this guy's head on a pike.

And the suspect's middle name is "Wayne."  Why do psychos always seem to have that middle name?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:20PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2389 on: April 14, 2014, 12:42PM »

When the seniors zip tie all of the backpacks to other backpacks, a tree and three dudes. I now have a permanent dirt mark on my backpack. (which I have to keep for my entire high school career!) Not a cool senior prank! Angry Angry Angry

Thanks, Shining Bright!
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2390 on: April 14, 2014, 09:48PM »

When the weather doesn't let me see eclipses!

Clouds and rain, I really hate you right now. Happened last time too.
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #2391 on: April 15, 2014, 08:05AM »

Don't forget the snow...

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2392 on: April 15, 2014, 09:26AM »

Ew. I don't think about snow because I live far enough south that snow happens once or twice every couple of years. But snow counts as weather so I still included it.  Tongue
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2393 on: April 15, 2014, 02:03PM »

Ew. I don't think about snow because I live far enough south that snow happens once or twice every couple of years. But snow counts as weather so I still included it.  Tongue

I wish I could forget about snow. But since I live somewhere where it snows every other day for about 5 months, that's probably not going to happen.   Tongue

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2394 on: April 15, 2014, 04:27PM »

when it rains and rains and rains and rains...that`s followed by rain. After that it rains...the forcats is for rain.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2395 on: April 15, 2014, 08:17PM »

When it turns out the zip tie prank was just "senior shenanigans". Today the seniors spammed everybody with 50+ emails and rumors about the actual prank are going around. Apparently they are planning to put a live cow on the second floor of one of the buildings, because cows cannot be led down stairs.  Shocked

Thanks, Shining Bright!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2396 on: April 15, 2014, 08:21PM »

When it turns out the zip tie prank was just "senior shenanigans". Today the seniors spammed everybody with 50+ emails and rumors about the actual prank are going around. Apparently they are planning to put a live cow on the second floor of one of the buildings, because cows cannot be led down stairs.  Shocked

Ah, the good old cow prank.

At the high school in my town, three years in a row the seniors got a cow on the roof of a 2 story building.  They had to bring in a crane to get it down.  After the third time, they had to replace the doors so the locks could not be bypassed.
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2397 on: April 15, 2014, 08:30PM »

Ah, the good old cow prank.

At the high school in my town, three years in a row the seniors got a cow on the roof of a 2 story building.  They had to bring in a crane to get it down.  After the third time, they had to replace the doors so the locks could not be bypassed.
Gosh, that sounds like a lot of trouble! Last year the seniors took the license plates off all the cars in one of the parking lots. The police were called but luckily everything got sorted out and no one was arrested.

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2398 on: April 15, 2014, 09:14PM »

Sometimes  those pranks  can  gt  out  of  hand   Undecided

oregongirl29
« Reply #2399 on: April 15, 2014, 09:46PM »

When the weather doesn't let me see eclipses!

Clouds and rain, I really hate you right now. Happened last time too.

Amen, I couldn't see it either. We had heavy rain and wind here. Everytime we have something cool like this its cloudy
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: