Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate it When?  (Read 701881 times)
oregongirl29
« Reply #2400 on: April 16, 2014, 02:07PM »

If I hear or see one more person talk bad about CW, their husbands or families I'm gonna scream. I wish people would keep their negative comments to themselves.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2401 on: April 16, 2014, 03:34PM »

If I hear or see one more person talk bad about CW, their husbands or families I'm gonna scream. I wish people would keep their negative comments to themselves.

Me too Tonya. Undecided Mind PM'ing me who is talking bad this time? Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #2402 on: April 16, 2014, 09:53PM »

When I get 2 recommendations from profs in the geography department who requested me as their SI and then get told that the tutoring center isn't hiring. I don't understand the mechanics of the center, but I did overhear that they weren't thrilled about me showing up every other day in the office.

*end rant*

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2403 on: April 17, 2014, 06:29PM »

When I make a total fool of myself in front of this gorgeous woman I see almost everyday walking her dog.  I had just finished bringing in the trash can and was walking back to go inside.  I didn't see the blasted gopher hole and ended up face planting in the yard.  I pretended not to notice her, but I know she saw the whole thing and was laughing at me.

I thought I had eliminated the gopher with some poison since it hasn't been making new holes in a couple of weeks, but this one was new.  I need to call Bill Murray or just get some C-4.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2404 on: April 17, 2014, 07:21PM »

When I make a total fool of myself in front of this gorgeous woman I see almost everyday walking her dog.  I had just finished bringing in the trash can and was walking back to go inside.  I didn't see the blasted gopher hole and ended up face planting in the yard.  I pretended not to notice her, but I know she saw the whole thing and was laughing at me.

I thought I had eliminated the gopher with some poison since it hasn't been making new holes in a couple of weeks, but this one was new.  I need to call Bill Murray or just get some C-4.
   ...or   "Gutsy McDivot"    .....    Roll Eyes

oregongirl29
« Reply #2405 on: April 17, 2014, 07:45PM »

I hate it when I keep getting the same blasted headache 5 days in a row.  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2406 on: April 19, 2014, 09:17PM »

That sounds like something that would happen to me.   Tongue   Only I have moles, not gophers.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2407 on: April 19, 2014, 10:26PM »

I hate it when I keep getting the same blasted headache 5 days in a row.  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Is it in your temples or elsewhere?  Temples can be the result of grinding one's teeth at night.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2408 on: April 20, 2014, 01:23AM »

When I can't sleep because some jerk is playing his music (if one can call music nothing but a continually reverberating bass) so loud that even with ear plugs I can still hear it.

I've called the cops, but they can't find the source, although if you go outside, it is very clear.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2409 on: April 20, 2014, 07:04AM »

....when  I  wake  up  with  the same  head  ache  I  went  to  bed  with...  Tongue

oregongirl29
« Reply #2410 on: April 20, 2014, 09:08PM »

Is it in your temples or elsewhere?  Temples can be the result of grinding one's teeth at night.

No it's mostly in my forehead, top of the head or the eyes,
oregongirl29
« Reply #2411 on: April 20, 2014, 09:09PM »

....when  I  wake  up  with  the same  head  ache  I  went  to  bed  with...  Tongue

I can relate
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2412 on: April 21, 2014, 04:24PM »

When I get called for jury duty, again.

I can't go more than 6-8 months without getting called, although so far I've never had to actually serve on the jury.  Thank God it was only for country court (pot, DWI, shoplifting, type offenses) and not district court because we have a capital murder trial coming up and its a death penalty case.  I'd rather not be on that jury because it is going to be very long as the defendant's attorneys are going to try every possible psychobabble defense possible.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2413 on: April 21, 2014, 07:37PM »

My new med makes me sleep all day, and it makes me hungry.
So I can't get out of bed, cause I'm sleeping all day, but I'm super hungry at the same time!!
ARGH!!

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
oregongirl29
« Reply #2414 on: April 21, 2014, 07:48PM »

I hate it when I put something on the shelf and it keeps falling,
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: