Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate it When?  (Read 702914 times)
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2445 on: April 29, 2014, 01:32PM »

When I buy a Chromebook and 2-3 days later Apple drops the price on 2012 refurb MacBook Airs and releases new ones. Sad

Now I have to debate returning my Chromebook to the place I bought it from and getting a MacBook Air instead vs just keeping the Chromebook.

I love the design of both systems though.

I have a refurb MacBook Air. It is awesome.   Cool

Cool. Cool I've heard that Apple's refurb machines are better than new, do you agree Rob?

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2446 on: April 29, 2014, 02:51PM »

when Internet Explrorer annonces they`ve been hacked....and......SOUND THE ALARM!.....don`t use it....oh, BTW, the ONLY way it can affect you is IF you open a spamed email .....like who does that?

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2447 on: April 29, 2014, 03:13PM »

Cool.  Cool I've heard that Apple's refurb machines are better than new, do you agree Rob?

Actually, it's hard for me to say which is better. I've had both new and refurb Apple products and honestly, I've never had trouble with any of them.   Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2448 on: April 29, 2014, 05:13PM »

when Internet Explrorer annonces they`ve been hacked....and......SOUND THE ALARM!.....don`t use it....oh, BTW, the ONLY way it can affect you is IF you open a spamed email .....like who does that?

You'd be surprised.  One of our clients just lost all of their company's data due to getting the Crypto-locker virus/malware.  The only solution was to format all of their workstations and servers.  Their most recent backup was on a tape drive, six months ago.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2449 on: April 29, 2014, 05:14PM »

When it comes to refurbished products, make sure you buy them directly from the manufacturer, Apple, HP, etc.  Buying it from a third party almost always means you'll get junk.

I say this from my job experience in IT.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:55PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2450 on: April 29, 2014, 05:41PM »

...when  I  discover  my  hanging  plant  had  fallen  from  the  ceiling  some time  when  I  was  at  work, and  it  got  a  stuffed  chair  wet  and  wet  dirt on  the  floor. Luckily  enough, though, the  plant  was  relatively  undamaged. Just  a  lot  of  cleaning  up  and  drying   out  to  do.   Tongue

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2451 on: April 29, 2014, 07:55PM »

Netflix randomly turns off in the middle of my show...  Angry Angry

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2452 on: April 29, 2014, 10:12PM »

...when  it  snows  this late  in  April.   Sad

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2453 on: April 30, 2014, 03:09PM »

when the weather forcast is the usual "rain, heavy at times....floodwatch in effect....do not attempt to drive across flooded roads"...it`s simpler to just say "it`s a normal spring day in  New England" Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2454 on: April 30, 2014, 04:19PM »

When people think that they must give their opinion on every single thing, and that *their* opinion is the only right one and only one that matters.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2455 on: April 30, 2014, 06:47PM »

When people think that they must give their opinion on every single thing, and that *their* opinion is the only right one and only one that matters.

I've run into  A LOT of those people on youtube lately...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2456 on: April 30, 2014, 07:12PM »

It  especially  galls  me  to the  ridiculous   "miming  and lip  synching  "  accusations  some  ignorant  folks  still try  to  perpetuate  about  our  gals-past  or  present.   Angry

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2457 on: April 30, 2014, 07:44PM »

I've run into  A LOT of those people on youtube lately...

It  especially  galls  me  to the  ridiculous   "miming  and lip  synching  "  accusations  some  ignorant  folks  still try  to  perpetuate  about  our  gals-past  or  present.   Angry

Yep, I ran into one of those idiots the other day.  When I told her that they do not lip sync, her reply was that I must work for CW and they do lip sync and she knows it because she's seen to their shows and seen how they fake it.  She claims the reason they move around so much is to mask it.  She hasn't responded since I told her off, but last time it was 20 days before she replied to me.

The Internet seems to be out the jerk in too many people who would never act that way in person.  What I don't like are the small number of CW fans who think they speak for all of us, and think that CW should operate for no reason other than to entertain them and them alone.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:51PM by AggieGuy » Logged
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2458 on: April 30, 2014, 07:53PM »

It  especially  galls  me  to the  ridiculous   "miming  and lip  synching  "  accusations  some  ignorant  folks  still try  to  perpetuate  about  our  gals-past  or  present.   Angry

Yep, I ran into one of those idiots the other day.  When I told her that they do not lip sync, her reply was that I must work for CW and they do lip sync and she knows it because she's seen to their shows and seen how they fake it.  She claims the reason they move around so much is to mask it.  She hasn't responded since I told her off, but last time it was 20 days before she replied to me.

I attended the Atlanta Symphony Tour show with three other folks, one of whom is a church music director, so she is trained and knows her stuff. She asked me about the lip synch rumors before the show, since she had never seen them before but had heard the idiocy. I told her it was bunch of lies. About ten seconds after the show started, when the girls had just begun ripping into "Carol of the Bells", I leaned forward and looked down the row at her - I didn't even have to say anything. She said, "Oh yeah, they're singing, all right." Case closed.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2459 on: May 01, 2014, 07:18PM »

I hate it when the microwave oven dies, reminding me of how dependent I've become on frozen fast food.  It doesn't help a bit that this is Car Insurance Month.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: