Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate it When?  (Read 702413 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2610 on: June 29, 2014, 11:18AM »

Yep, that's right James...
(But I only have a week before teaching in TW, so at least there's something to look forward to...)
  Good  luck !   Cool   

oregongirl29
« Reply #2611 on: June 29, 2014, 10:04PM »

I hate it when I'm trying to make banana bread and I put all the ingredients in the bowl and then realize that our banana's are really bad and can't be used.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2612 on: July 01, 2014, 07:43PM »

When it's my birthday and my parents use it to remind me that I am single and that they want me to give them grandchildren as soon as possible.  Can they just for once get off that.  I think about it enough already; I don't need them drubbing it into my head even more.
Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2613 on: July 01, 2014, 08:14PM »

Until I was more than halfway through my forties, I had written myself of as non-marriagable, so I never got to use the retort that I'd thought up to the "Whenyagonnagimmiegraaandbaybeez?" nag: "Plenty of time for that.  After all, Hades hasn't even frozen, thawed and rekindled yet."

P.S.: Note that the forum censorbot will let you use "Hades."

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2614 on: July 02, 2014, 06:33PM »

When I was supposed to meet some family and my two friends for dinner tonight for my birthday, but I was forced to stay late at work because we had a late freight truck (the driver was a moron and couldn't find the building) and this shipment had to be delivered today because it was scheduled for installation tomorrow.  I had to wait for over 2 hours after I was supposed to leave.  The moron driver never showed up and when I tried calling him, it kept going to voice mail.  Someone tomorrow is going to know what it feels like to be hit by a full nuclear strike.

By the time I made it to the restaurant, everyone but my mom and her husband had already eaten and left since they couldn't stay any longer.  Even they couldn't stay long enough to eat so I ended up coming home with nothing.
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2615 on: July 02, 2014, 08:06PM »

Someone tomorrow is going to know what it feels like to be hit by a full nuclear strike.

THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY. Grin Grin Grin

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2616 on: July 02, 2014, 09:41PM »

Someone tomorrow is going to know what it feels like to be hit by a full nuclear strike.

THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY. Grin Grin Grin

When I play "Global Thermonuclear War, " I actually do win. Cheesy I've won about 90% of the games of "Defcon: Everybody Dies" I've played with other people or the computer.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2617 on: July 02, 2014, 09:52PM »

...when  i'm  spacey ......   Roll Eyes

Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #2618 on: July 04, 2014, 07:17AM »

So my grandma today: "You're never going to get a boyfriend/husband/etc with [insert habit here],"
Nice try, grandma. I actually like being single.

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
oregongirl29
« Reply #2619 on: July 04, 2014, 07:48PM »

I hate it when our neighbors decide to shoot of bottle rockets and they almost hit our house and me. Our neighbors across the street is trying to stir up trouble and shooting off profanity, and our pets are scared out of their minds.

I like the 4th of July but I hate fireworks,
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2620 on: July 04, 2014, 07:52PM »

I hate it when our neighbors decide to shoot of bottle rockets and they almost hit our house and me. Our neighbors across the street is trying to stir up trouble and shooting off profanity, and our pets are scared out of their minds.

I like the 4th of July but I hate fireworks,
  I  know  what you  mean.  Fireworks  is  all I've  been  hearing  for  the  last  week .    Tongue  They  used  to  scare  me  as  a  little  kid.   

oregongirl29
« Reply #2621 on: July 04, 2014, 07:55PM »

They still scare me, we have our pup in the garage but she's about to jump out of her furr
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2622 on: July 04, 2014, 08:30PM »

When the dolts in the neighborhood start setting off some in an hour or so, my cat will just about stroke out.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2623 on: July 04, 2014, 09:04PM »

....when  I  have  a  noggin  number  that  gets  worse  as  the  nigth  goes  on.    Tongue   

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2624 on: July 08, 2014, 09:41PM »

When I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.  No matter what decision I make, I am going to hurt someone, and trying to figure out what to do or if there is some alternative I haven't thought of yet is eating me alive.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: