Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate it When?  (Read 700002 times)
oregongirl29
« Reply #2655 on: July 28, 2014, 07:53PM »

I hate it when your trying too have a semi intelligent conversation with someone, and all they keep saying is. Oh, cool, nice, Mmm, thanks, sweet.

Ughh it's so freaking annoying, I guess if I want to have an intelligent conversation with someone I'll just talk to myself,
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2656 on: July 28, 2014, 07:55PM »

I hate it when your trying too have a semi intelligent conversation with someone, and all they keep saying is. Oh, cool, nice, Mmm, thanks, sweet.

Ughh it's so freaking annoying, I guess if I want to have an intelligent conversation with someone I'll just talk to myself,
    I  find  myself  talking  to  myself  a lot  at  work. I  do  that to keep from  going  bonkers.      Roll Eyes 

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2657 on: July 28, 2014, 07:58PM »

When someone invites me to a wedding.

I hate weddings.  They leave me depressed for a month or more.

Don't feel bad I hate weddings to and baby showers, I'd rather be at home doing something. It's just a bunch of people oooing and awwwing over the bride and groom, or the mother to be. It's boring to me. ( Sorry didn't mean for that to rhyme.)
Being a guy, I don't get invited to baby showers, thankfully.  Rarely do I get invited to weddings.  The last one I went to that wasn't family was 5 years ago and it left me feeling sick for 3 months.  This one I haven't replied yet, but I just can't go.  I'm feeling bad enough as it is right now and this would probably put me over the edge.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #2658 on: July 29, 2014, 03:02AM »

I don't get the sense of baby showers. Why do they make them when the woman is still pregnant and not when the baby was born? I know that only through American films and tv shows and I never understood it. :/

I've never been to a wedding. Alas, I want to marry one day. Big plans, considering I never had a boyfriend in my life.

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2659 on: July 29, 2014, 04:43AM »

... my cat assumes that if she can see perfectly well in a dark hallway at 4 AM, I will see her standing right in my way.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2660 on: July 29, 2014, 06:55PM »

... my cat assumes that if she can see perfectly well in a dark hallway at 4 AM, I will see her standing right in my way.
  I can  relate  to  that  one  .....

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2661 on: July 30, 2014, 02:21PM »

I hate it when I search for Black Jack (Anime/Manga) and find Jack Black (comedian/musician)...

IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2662 on: July 30, 2014, 04:37PM »

I'm sick.. Sad

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #2663 on: July 30, 2014, 09:27PM »

oh my god...
too.much.drama.  Angry Angry

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #2664 on: July 30, 2014, 09:48PM »

oh my god...
too.much.drama.  Angry Angry

Yes!

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2665 on: July 31, 2014, 01:13AM »

I think I'm getting ill :/

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2666 on: August 03, 2014, 09:30AM »

...when  a forum  friend  doesn't  feel well .....   Sad

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2667 on: August 03, 2014, 12:41PM »

Don't worry, I feel better at the moment. I often feel flu-ish/cold-ish when I wake up :/ But I feel better later in the day... But I think I got a little cold from the air conditioning system (I hate them!) in a supermarket... Anyways, I feel quite well at the moment Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2668 on: August 03, 2014, 03:38PM »

Don't worry, I feel better at the moment. I often feel flu-ish/cold-ish when I wake up :/ But I feel better later in the day... But I think I got a little cold from the air conditioning system (I hate them!) in a supermarket... Anyways, I feel quite well at the moment Smiley
    Wink

oregongirl29
« Reply #2669 on: August 03, 2014, 05:42PM »

I hate it when someone I know has to always copy what I'm doing, and what I buy and eat. I wish this person would get a hobby.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: