Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate it When?  (Read 702128 times)
kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #2685 on: August 17, 2014, 05:25PM »

When something/someone that should potentially change my life in a good way, is actually making things harder for me. Getting stupidly angry & think hormones aren't helping
  that`s not good for Mr. Bean`s welfare .......Kirstie is giving birth to a mini Rowan Atkinson  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Baby's fine, went to hospital today because I've been having pains but apparently it's normal pains. Definitely didn't feel normal to me. This is something completely different lol

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #2686 on: August 18, 2014, 04:39AM »

Wait... Kirstie... you're pregnant? *Chiaraistotallystupidtodayanddoesn'tunderstandanything* And why Mr. Bean? o.O

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2687 on: August 18, 2014, 11:55AM »

Wait... Kirstie... you're pregnant? *Chiaraistotallystupidtodayanddoesn'tunderstandanything* And why Mr. Bean? o.O
  the Belle of Belfast (Kirstie) is due in about a month. She calls the little guy her "bean", so I started calling him "Mr. Bean ",British comic actor Rowan Atkinson`s character. Chiaraisnowinformed Grin

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2688 on: August 19, 2014, 03:23AM »

Thank you!

And I wish you all the best, Kirstie<3

kirstie_x
Bodhrán Player

Fill the glasses one more time!

« Reply #2689 on: August 19, 2014, 06:13AM »

Thanks Chiara Smiley <3

All I ask is that you want me as a friend  Kiss
Celtic Woman Home For Christmas August 7th 2013-best night of my life Smiley

Thanks, ShiningBright Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2690 on: August 19, 2014, 06:53AM »

I hope you an dthe little Bean are okay<3

Wyle_E
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2691 on: August 19, 2014, 09:31PM »

I'm getting really ticked off at YouTube.  I haven't been able to post a comment for months, even though I seem to be logged in (I see my name in the upper right corner of the page, and I can enter 'like' votes).  Every attempt to send feedback leads to a dead end.  The latest one requires me to log in to send feedback, then calls my password invalid.  When I tried to reset my password, the final screen of the sequence asked me to verify which account I wanted to reset, and listed only my wife's username.  Then there's that broken copy of Teir Abhaile Riu that's been up for years.  The only competition seems to be Dailymotion, but their comment section if dead and much of their video is low-res.

On May 8, I'M GONNA MEET MAIREAD and Lisa, and Susan, and Mairead C.!
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2692 on: August 28, 2014, 10:50AM »

When I slam my finger in a door. It is currently swelling up and there are a bunch of tiny red dots on it, which I assume are broken blood vessels  Angry

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #2693 on: August 28, 2014, 11:26AM »

When I slam my finger in a door. It is currently swelling up and there are a bunch of tiny red dots on it, which I assume are broken blood vessels  Angry

Ouch!

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2694 on: August 28, 2014, 02:26PM »

soooo...apparently you`re related to Sarah  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2695 on: August 28, 2014, 03:30PM »

soooo...apparently you`re related to Sarah  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yep! Wink  Thank goodness my piano lesson is canceled because of Labor Day. I don't think I'd make it through the whole half hour!

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2696 on: August 28, 2014, 05:29PM »

Yep! Wink  Thank goodness my piano lesson is canceled because of Labor Day. I don't think I'd make it through the whole half hour!
    Having  a piano lesson with hurt fingers would leave me  "keyed up" .   Sorry... couldn't resist ....   Roll Eyes   

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2697 on: August 28, 2014, 06:02PM »

Having  a piano lesson with hurt fingers would leave me  "keyed up" .   Sorry... couldn't resist ....   Roll Eyes   
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #2698 on: September 02, 2014, 03:42PM »

Two words: College tuition.

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2699 on: September 02, 2014, 04:13PM »

Two words: College tuition.
NEW!!!  Lanti`s Taiwanese Chicken Stew.....only $10,95 per box...but WAIT!...order within the next two minutes and we`ll send you TWO boxes for $10.95...just pay separate shipping and handling of $645.00.....so good you`ll want to eat it barefoot!  CALL NOW!   Lanti makes college tuition in two months  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: