Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie?  (Read 15862 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: August 07, 2012, 05:04PM »

I see people who are "Hero Members", "Choir Members" & Full Members". Right now I'm a "Newbie" still. How do I become a non-newbie? Just keep posting or something? Huh
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 05:50PM »

Yup. Basically your status is based on the number of posts. Welcome to the Forum and have fun!

Brad T

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 06:57PM »

Yup. Basically your status is based on the number of posts. Welcome to the Forum and have fun!

Brad T
Thanks! Grin
RoAR
Honorary Roadie

It's far beyond the stars...

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 09:20AM »

Just as reminder (to myself more than anyone), the post status is kind of irrelevant. Post quality should be more important than post quantity.

Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 12:13PM »

all it means is that you`ve been here for donkey`s years  Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 09:38PM »

I am no longer a "Newbie"! I have officially upgraded to "Jr. Member"! *Does happy dance!* Ooh, yea! Ooh, yea! Cheesy
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 04:38PM »

featured soloist is right around the corner. Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 09:54PM »

... I was the first member of this forum. Are you implying that I'm old?  Cheesy

aislin
greenfire6
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 11:24PM »

... I was the first member of this forum. Are you implying that I'm old?  Cheesy
aislin

Good point!  Smiley

In this case, a quick check of her profile shows that, aislin (forever young and Admin extraordinaire) registered shortly after Noah and his family stepped off the Ark, yet she has less than 1200 post... as of tonight.  Shocked

Stated another way- Post Count and Date Registered are completely unrelated.  Smiley

BTW, I heard a rumour that grandpa Noah is thinking of joining the Forum.  Wink
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 05:36AM »

aislin
  I D K Huh   was your first pet a brontosaurus, like mine?Huh? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks EVI

Love, Evi.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 09:08PM »

I AM A "FULL MEMBER NOW"! I AM SO HAPPY!
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 09:58AM »

When I first registered on this forum I was a newbie.  I had seen Celtic Woman in concert seven times.  Then I read a post from someone who had over 2000 posts and said they had never seen Celtic Woman live.  So maybe there should be different  categories of newbies.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 05:49PM »

When I first registered on this forum I was a newbie.  I had seen Celtic Woman in concert seven times.  Then I read a post from someone who had over 2000 posts and said they had never seen Celtic Woman live.  So maybe there should be different  categories of newbies.
This is true. You can never tell who is & who isn't atrue  member.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 07:08PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 09:26PM »

When I first registered on this forum I was a newbie.  I had seen Celtic Woman in concert seven times.  Then I read a post from someone who had over 2000 posts and said they had never seen Celtic Woman live.  So maybe there should be different  categories of newbies.

Not everyone has the time or money to travel and attend a concert. Not to mention many of our international members whom have never even had a CW concert in their country. *shrugs* It's just a post count based group, it has nothing to do with your love of CW or what kind of fan you are. I was an admin before I broke 100 posts and I remember when it happened Rich and Chris ribbed me mercilessly about it.  Cheesy

aislin
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 03:40PM »

Not everyone has the time or money to travel and attend a concert. Not to mention many of our international members whom have never even had a CW concert in their country. *shrugs* It's just a post count based group, it has nothing to do with your love of CW or what kind of fan you are. I was an admin before I broke 100 posts and I remember when it happened Rich and Chris ribbed me mercilessly about it.  Cheesy

aislin
This is also very true! I like your opinion of it. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: