Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sure gonna miss them  (Read 3500 times)
tlpeg?

« on: July 17, 2012, 03:03PM »

I know the southeast U.S. received the brunt of the the 2012 Believe tour this past spring, but it grieves me that for the first time in five (?) years - and the first time in three years for two of my grandchildren) - our spring will apparently not be highlighted by a CW show in 2013....glad for the lucky fans in the other parts of the country. All of Memphis will miss them.
Wind

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:27PM »

I'd still hold on to the hope of seeing them next spring. Scott Porter has confirmed on Twitter that the list on the CW website is not yet complete. The tour will start in mid-February and none of the February dates have been posted yet. If it follows the same pattern as this last tour, they'll most likely be in the South then. And also, there are several "gaps" on the current list (for example, there's a show on May 20 then the next show is several days later on the 29th), which I'm sure they'll be filling out with more venues, hopefully some of them being in the south.
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 10:27AM »

Yeah, they will definitely add more locations.  There are many places they go every year that are not yet listed.  I think they will definitely hit Memphis.  It is one of the few locations in past years where they had two shows.  Surely they will not leave it out altogether.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 03:00PM »

More dates are definitally coming, cause I was initially surprised when there was no Radio city show

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 08:12PM »

Guys guys guys!! This tour is mainly the venues that they missed the first time!! Memphis got them this year as did Radio city!!  Even though I was kinda thinking today how much I want to go back so bad to NY and have a reason to go Sad I am go to Cleveland w M&G but it just doesn't feel complete as my radio city experience kinda wasn't (Not meeting the girls and all!!) oh well next time!! It would have been hard  w paying what I did for these tickets plus school and soon to be new job Wink No time at all and trying to save for radio city and plane tix would be rough right now!! Especially taking 2 trips in the later half of the year to vegas and Ireland!! I think if I told my new job I am  going to NY to see CW they wouldn't be to happy!!  Hope they add more for everyone else soon!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 02:13PM »

Guys guys guys!! This tour is mainly the venues that they missed the first time!! Memphis got them this year as did Radio city!!  Even though I was kinda thinking today how much I want to go back so bad to NY and have a reason to go Sad I am go to Cleveland w M&G but it just doesn't feel complete as my radio city experience kinda wasn't (Not meeting the girls and all!!) oh well next time!! It would have been hard  w paying what I did for these tickets plus school and soon to be new job Wink No time at all and trying to save for radio city and plane tix would be rough right now!! Especially taking 2 trips in the later half of the year to vegas and Ireland!! I think if I told my new job I am  going to NY to see CW they wouldn't be to happy!!  Hope they add more for everyone else soon!!

Oh, OK. (thank heavens for the Greenvale Ny show, thought I was going to have to miss a year)

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 03:40PM »

WOO!!!!!!!! If my father is right about this, (which he usually is) CW is coming to Boise again next June. Looks like I know where I'll be going... Wink

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: