Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's Return  (Read 16479 times)
Bajaoutlaw

« on: August 09, 2012, 07:04PM »

I am sorry in advance if this question has been asked / answered, but has it been made know if and or when she will join the ladies? Huh
Trying to decide if I buy tickets to upcoming shows or not and yes this makes a difference..

Thank you
oregongirl29
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:07PM »

I don't think she has decided yet, We probably wont know anything until next year,
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 07:17PM »

Ask her on twitter.
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 09:39PM »

I don't think that theres been any official announcement, at least none that I have heard of. I would guess that they would have to get things in order soon. Only 4 months until the Christmas shows. That may sound like a lot of time, but if she isn't back then the sub has to be found and has to learn all the parts. Even if its Susan, she would still have to learn everything. I doubt that it takes 4 months though, but at least a little time anyway.

If I were to bet, I would bet she returns for the Christmas Tour, and certainly for the 2013 shows. BUT I have been known to be wrong!  Roll Eyes

Lisa is great, so don't get me wrong when I say this, but the other ladies are pretty good too! The show is well worth seeing even if Lisa isn't there. The subs they get for her do a fantastic job. It does take some time to warm up to them though, as we fans tend to be fiercly loyal to the current members! Plus the subs have to sing songs 'owned' so to speak by the missing member, whiich sort of just seems wrong to us loyal fans, But they do a great job.

So, you might wish to plan to attend those shows anyway. They will be great!

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
avalonfreak06

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 05:51PM »

Lisa has officially said via Facebook today she will not be on the next Believe tour. She said she will not tour Believe. I support her decision although it saddens me. She hopes to return one day though.  Grin
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 05:58PM »

She always said her number one job was to be a MOM.   Smiley

I hope we see her again soon.
prb0i17

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 08:44AM »

Guys today i saw on the CW website that Lisa K has been moved to the Former members and is no longer with Susan, Lisa and Chloe and Mairead with current members. Does this mean she wont be returning to CW. If anyone knows please clarify the info.!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 01:17PM »

Guys today i saw on the CW website that Lisa K has been moved to the Former members and is no longer with Susan, Lisa and Chloe and Mairead with current members. Does this mean she wont be returning to CW. If anyone knows please clarify the info.!
Oh, no! I just saw that, too. Cry

I don't know if she's returning or not, but I'm just guessing that she's not going to if they put her in former members. Cry
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 09:42PM »

Oh, no! I just saw that, too. Cry

I don't know if she's returning or not, but I'm just guessing that she's not going to if they put her in former members. Cry
  According to the admins. on the Lisa K. forum site.....Lisa has pretty much left it in the air. The only thing we know for sure is that she won't be in the upcoming Christmas and spring tours.  As far as I know, she hasn't made a definite decision one way or the other.  We can only hope for now.   Undecided

sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 10:08PM »

I'd like to hope that she'll return, but I will completely respect her wishes not to. Spending time with your kids while they are still young is very important and I would totally understand if she chose to be with her family. In fact, I'd love her even more if she did.
gr8twh

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 04:50PM »

It has been a coons age since I have last posted. I have dreaded this day would come, though I do understand Lisa's desire to and drive to be a stay at home mom! I have admired her tenacity to tour with her brood over the years. So if she has made a choice to stay home (whichever shore) God Bless her and Scott as I am sure it was a choice that was labored over greatly. Blessings to the Porter family.

I personally will miss Miss Lisa greatly and should she choose to come back on tour in whatever form rest assured I will be there if at all possible!

Cheers!

WOW......I AM REALLY STANDING!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 05:25PM »

Even though I wish she would come back etc.... And I was mad at first about the whole thing but, As long as she's happy and whatnot I am happy for her!  And I'm sure she will be back when she's ready!  and I had a feeling/ knew  this day would come anyways!  He little girl is almost school age (preschool) so I am sure she wanted her to be in a steady school instead of on tour! which also goes to say staying home spending time with the kids and the baby!! So def. will always welcome her back w open arms!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 06:09PM »

Again, I'd like to add that Lisa has said nothing definite for the long term.  I'm trying not to read to much into any one thing. It may be as people suspect, or it may be as we hope.....we won't know if or until the time comes.   Undecided 

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 12:26PM »

I hope we see Lisa again as soon as she is ready. Smiley
edtom

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 03:32PM »

I hope we see Lisa again as soon as she is ready. Smiley
Me too.

I love Celtic Woman
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: