Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM JUST ANNOUNCED & SELECT CHRISTMAS SYMPHONY TOUR DATES ON SAL  (Read 10269 times)
avalonfreak06

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 05:49PM »

Cant wait when a track listing is released!! Smiley
chellek

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 11:51AM »

I am a bit concerned that Lisa K is not participating in the album.  If they are recording it in Dublin, I would think she would be able to manage it.  It makes me wonder whether she is coming back at all.  I just cannot imagine her not wanting to record this album if she really is coming back next year, which is only 4 mo away.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 02:53PM »

I am a bit concerned that Lisa K is not participating in the album.  If they are recording it in Dublin, I would think she would be able to manage it.  It makes me wonder whether she is coming back at all.  I just cannot imagine her not wanting to record this album if she really is coming back next year, which is only 4 mo away.
I did cetch some of what she had posted on facebook (sorry I havent ben on as much as I used to :/) But she will not be back either for the believe tour 2013. ANd I thik she is living in the states.  Which I have a good feeling that mgiht have to do with the baby getting a passport and visa etc...they have time restrictions etc on them (I have one too). So maybe they are planning in the end of 2013 - 2014 another taping, so my guess , and only a guess, is that she might be waiting for that and at least hary will be a little bit older?? i am sad she won't be on it, but, she did say she is not leaving completely yet! So there is hope! And I would love love love to have Susan on a recording! I can't wait!  And Susan is very good! It will be nice to have her on a cd!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 09:19AM »

I did cetch some of what she had posted on facebook (sorry I havent ben on as much as I used to :/) But she will not be back either for the believe tour 2013. ANd I thik she is living in the states.  Which I have a good feeling that mgiht have to do with the baby getting a passport and visa etc...they have time restrictions etc on them (I have one too). So maybe they are planning in the end of 2013 - 2014 another taping, so my guess , and only a guess, is that she might be waiting for that and at least hary will be a little bit older?? i am sad she won't be on it, but, she did say she is not leaving completely yet! So there is hope! And I would love love love to have Susan on a recording! I can't wait!  And Susan is very good! It will be nice to have her on a cd!
Well said Barb! I agree completely! We'll all miss Lisa. Hard not to seeing as she's been a member from the word go, but we all must be understanding of her wishes. Especially when she's been honest and open with us this entire year. And as for Susan. LOVED her on the Believe tour! Can't wait to hear more from her. Especially some original solos for her. Because its not easy coming in to fill in for someone else. And especially not one of the founding members of an 8 year old group!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 02:30PM »

Thanks!  And nicely said to!!  Sorry my spelling was off!! Gosh, just notice that!!! :p

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2012, 11:41AM »

Yeah.  I miss Lisa, too, but I respect her wishes.  Family always comes first.  But I'm also incredibly excited to have a Celtic Woman CD with Susan on it!  Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2012, 03:07PM »

Yeah.  I miss Lisa, too, but I respect her wishes.  Family always comes first.  But I'm also incredibly excited to have a Celtic Woman CD with Susan on it!  Smiley
  Me too Tiffany..... I believe it would be a first and hopefully the first of more to come too.  Smiley 

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2012, 03:36PM »

Me too Tiffany..... I believe it would be a first and hopefully the first of more to come too.  Smiley 

Heck yeah!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: