Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations to Lisa & Simon on their engagement!  (Read 28165 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: August 15, 2012, 06:43PM »

Just found out that Lisa Lambe and Simon Morgan are engaged!  CONGRATULATIONS!

Edit:  Okay apparently they've been engaged since last October but still OMG!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:47PM by Tiffany Gray (Lisa's Lambe) » Logged

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 09:17AM »

Heres the announcemt from the irish times! I am so excited for her and Simon! This is happening alll to quickly! And LOl Everytime either one would post something I was like why isn't he giving that sweet girl a ring already!?? ha! Who knew when I saw her in New york that she was engaged!!  A huge congrats to them both!  i can't wait to see the pic's!   Shew is going to be beautiful!! http://notices.irishtimes.com/?_fstatus=search;keywords=LAMBE%20Doris;source=all   

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 09:20AM »

Heres the announcemt from the irish times! I am so excited for her and Simon! This is happening alll to quickly! And LOl Everytime either one would post something I was like why isn't he giving that sweet girl a ring already!?? ha! Who knew when I saw her in New york that she was engaged!!  A huge congrats to them both!  i can't wait to see the pic's!   Shew is going to be beautiful!! http://notices.irishtimes.com/?_fstatus=search;keywords=LAMBE%20Doris;source=all   

and heres a sweet little article/interview from a while ago with both of them! Sweet little story! Poor little Lambe! Sounds like Simon is a good one!!
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/love-sex/from-rugby-to-love-match-1742113.html

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 03:10PM »

CONGRATS FROM ME TOO SWEET LIL' LAMBE.   THAT IS CERTAINLY ONE  LUCKY LADDIE!   Cheesy 

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 03:47PM »

Yay! Cheesy
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 04:41PM »

Their wedding date of September 15 has been announced!  Just a month away!   Shocked Cool

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 04:44PM »

Their wedding date of September 15 has been announced!  Just a month away!   Shocked Cool
Oh   WOW!!! I just realized that might be close to Orla's delivery date. Wouldn't that be cool if both happened on the same day!  Wink

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 05:30PM »

How did you find out??!! It does make sense though! And very excitingly close!!!

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 09:23AM »

Oh No!  I missed out on yet another Celtic Cutie.  Darn it! Sad

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 04:56PM »

How did you find out??!! It does make sense though! And very excitingly close!!!

Lisa tweeted on Twitter.  She's obviously ecstatic!  Cool

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 07:55PM »

Their wedding date of September 15 has been announced!  Just a month away!   Shocked Cool

Lisa tweeted on Twitter.  She's obviously ecstatic!  Cool
aww!I didn't esactly see it on twitterbut, how cool! Well at least it's coming up VERY soon!! And I think September 15th 2012 sounds like a perfectly good day to have a wedding!! And she def. seems very excited, and I don't blame her!! Simon makes her happy and loves her so much, as does she! She is so sweet, she deserves it!! Smiley
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:40PM by barb kantartzis » Logged

Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 08:56PM »

Their wedding date of September 15 has been announced!  Just a month away!   Shocked Cool

Lisa tweeted on Twitter.  She's obviously ecstatic!  Cool
aww!I didn't esactly see it on twitterbut, how cool! Well at least it's coming up VERY soon!! And I think September 15th 2012 sounds like a perfectly good day to have a wedding!! And she def. seems very excited, and I don't blame her!! Simon makes her happy and loves her so much, as does she! She is so sweet, she deserves it!! Smiley
  /

Rachel reports that Lisa said it was to be September 15.  I didn't see the post myself.

Wind

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 10:47PM »

Rachel reports that Lisa said it was to be September 15.  I didn't see the post myself.

She announced the date as a reply to me, so it's slightly trickier to find.
Here's the original tweet where she tells the date:

https://twitter.com/LambeLisa/status/235910018963230721
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:48PM by Wind » Logged
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 07:24AM »

oh that is so cool! I think I might have seen that a few days ago and forgot! Thank you!

lynnhillaryfan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 11:19AM »

I'm soo happy for our dear Lil' Lambe!!! Congratulations Lisa!!! Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: