Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa, You Are Still The One.....................................................  (Read 5307 times)
mpdallen

Integrity

« on: September 15, 2007, 08:04PM »

Lisa, You Are Still The One…………….

Lisa, with your permission, may I first make a few comments about the members, past and present, of the Celtic Woman Show?

David Downes, without you, David, we would not have this beautiful Show to enjoy. You have the uncanny ability to write so many beautiful songs, and then put the most beautiful musical arrangement with the song. Then you hire world class musicians to play your music, and beautiful Ladies that perform each song as you meant for it to be enjoyed. That ability is nothing short of being a Musical Genius. Then these Ladies and musicians perform beyond expectations. From the bottom of my heart David, thank you.

Meav, With beauty, class, and a voice unmatched. You are loved, and are welcome here, or wherever you are,

Hayley, Beautiful smile, voice, and we miss you, and hurry home.

Deirdre. Captivating voice, with a beautiful Soul. You are so wonderful.

Chloe. Dearly loved, Angelic beauty, and a wonderful voice.

Lynn. Beautiful Lady with a beautiful voice. Welcome home. Thank you Lynn for selecting me to give your personal message of” Thanks” to all your admirers.

Mairead. A whirl of beauty, with a smile that captivates one’s heart. What a joy.

Orla. Beautiful Lady, with a heart of gold, an accomplished musician. So compassionate.

Lisa, I love all the above members of Celtic Woman, as well as the Choir, Musicians, and all who contribute to this Celtic Woman Show.

Lisa. My heart knows, and understands, everything there is to know about you; but mere words cannot attempt to put that knowledge into any kind of adequate description of what you mean to me. Your Charisma is beyond definition; your presence lights up everything nearby, your smile melts the hardest hearts, your beauty is without equal, and your songs heals Hearts and Spirits, and puts ones Soul at peace. There have been so many Posts as to your songs healing powers. There is not any one of your songs that can be equaled in its beauty of performance. You are doing God’s work in what you do, and I believe God is pleased with you.

Lisa, yes, you are still the most important person in the world that I would like to meet. I know, I have already met you once in Chattanooga, but you are still at the top of my list of the most important people.

Lisa, You Are Still The One……………….

Jim

If you promise to send me a song
Celtic Liz
Total Fanatic

Congrats Lisa and the Family! Welcome Ellie!

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 12:32PM »

That is so sweet. I thnk that you said everything bout the girls. Cheesy Smiley

made by JRRacing
Sara

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 06:39AM »

Jim,
Very nicely said.
Moscapoet
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 03:08PM »

Jim, your love for her is obvious and I feel the same way about Mairead. Lisa has such a lovely presense and it was her singing "Send me a song" that started my whole poetry/lyrics thing back in April. I sing with her practically every night. She has a girl next door quality that just warms a person right to the bone. She looked right at me at Red Rocks during the first verse of "The blessing" and I sang it right back to her. Jim, that you met her in Chattanooga is a gift that I'm sure you'll treasure for a lifetime. What a great memory and touching comments. 
mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 04:33PM »

Celtic Liz,  Sara & Moscapoet,
Thank you for your kind response.

Moscapoet,
Yes, as you can tell, I do love Lisa. Lisa waved to me, with a big smile, from the stage in Chattanooga as they were singing "Sing Out", and what a thrill that was; and to meet her at the Meet and Greet was just so Soul satisfying, and made everything complete.

Mairead, she stopped and gave me the biggiest smile, also in Chattanooga. I got to meet Mairead in Nashville, and was so thrilled to get to meet her. The best smile you will ever see.

You know, they all are so special, but I fell in love with Lisa from the Helix Show.

Jim

Moscapoet
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 04:37PM »

Oh, Jim. If Mairead stopped and smiled at me I'd melt into a puddle. Just one meet & greet with Lisa and Mairead and I'd feel life was complete to have looked in their eyes. Lovely gift you were given Jim. I hope you get more chances.
Capn Davey

Your Dream's Do Come True!

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 04:07PM »

Jim, your love for her is obvious and I feel the same way about Mairead. Lisa has such a lovely presense and it was her singing "Send me a song" that started my whole poetry/lyrics thing back in April. I sing with her practically every night. She has a girl next door quality that just warms a person right to the bone. She looked right at me at Red Rocks during the first verse of "The blessing" and I sang it right back to her. Jim, that you met her in Chattanooga is a gift that I'm sure you'll treasure for a lifetime. What a great memory and touching comments. 

hi:
I was at wolf trap in june had somthing like that happen
but lisa was singing caledonia ...no I wasn't singing I was
crying hard to. lisa look right at me (5 feet away) with that
look your mother gave you when you fell off your bike or
somthing ..like don' t cry its allright....
lisas great i love her....

and Jim best with words allways you pin it right down
good stuff

dave
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:10PM by Capn Davey » Logged

Banner By Celtic Fiddler

Amy Rivard Forum:
http://amyrivardforum.com/forum/
Moscapoet
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 05:38PM »

Capn Davey that is a great moment. We three in this thread seem to be very blessed with some moments we'll remember for a long time. Mairead has a look and so does Lisa and they could melt titanium as well as hearts with a warm glow from their eyes. They are truly gifts from God. I hope you get more chances to experience that look.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 05:28PM »

I think she is company when she has anyone put in her heart.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
mpdallen

Integrity

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 03:09PM »

Moscapoet,
You are so right that Capn Davey, you and I have so many precious moments to share about these beautiful Ladies. There is nothing like the "Look" that Mairead can give you. When she is playing, she says so much with her eyes and her mouth. Even though she does not sing a note doing this, her many expressions speeks volumes about what she is feeling at that moment. Don`t you just love it when she conveys so many feelings about the way she feels while playing the song. It is so easy for me to know exactly what she is experiencing when she does that. What a joy she is.

I have told Mairead on some posts in her Guestbook, and on another forum that she is The Total Performance Person In This World. There is not another person that can do what she does, and do it to perfection. I love that woman. When she smiles at you, it is the most beautiful smile you will ever see.

Jim

Moscapoet
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 03:18PM »

Well, since this is Lisa's thread I don't want to get too wrapped up here with the fiddlin' fairy. I do that plenty. Lisa too has a look when she sings that has such a deep feeling to it. When she reaches out in Caledonia, and the voice, and puts her hand to her heart in the blessing you just want to hug her and not let go. Mr. Porter, that is your job. But we can sure reach out and give back verbal hugs to her and do so with our eyes. That is why such moments as some of us have experienced are such blessings. I've never met any of them but was able to talk with them none the less through eye contact. Sometimes words are simply inadequate. Funny coming from a poet eh.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2007, 04:32PM »

She is indeed ... "still the one" ... for she is an Angel ... as if ... Heaven sent.

There is a certain magic, as you all know, which Lisa seems to possess, which is like an unstoppable force as it captures your heart forever. And this magic Lisa possesses has done it's work on me, but good. My heart belongs to Lisa forever and ever.

... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
n3sjh

Be careful what you wish for. You might get it!

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2007, 09:23PM »

Great job Jim, your post describing the talent is on par with them so I won't attempt to compete. Smiley

Too all the ladies and managment Great job!

Dave, I remember at Wolf Trap, Lisa looking just to my left durning Caledonia with that look and now it all makes sence. Thanks Lisa for your reasurransce, Now I am going to cry thinking about that Cry

Thanks to everyone for all you do.
Scott

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: