Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LISA LAMBE TWEETED ME ON TWITTER!  (Read 10543 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: September 30, 2012, 01:51AM »

When I saw that she actually tweeted me back, I almost died - literally. My mom was in the room & I screamed, "LISA LAMBE TWEETED ME ON TWITTER!", then I started hyperventilating.
I meant to say, "@LambeLisa Hi! :-D Can I get a shout out for no reason, please?"

I'm going to tell everyone I know! ^_^
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 02:36AM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 06:32AM »

That  is WAY  cool   CM.   I might have to do that closer to the Christmas concert time.  Smiley

Whistler

Lisa Kelly / The Voice / Ms. Rhythm

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 06:19PM »

Awesome!  This makes Twitter somewhat tempting. Tongue

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 11:29PM »

Dude that's awesome!!! It was the same elation when I got a response from Lisa K on Facebook. I love how they girls always try to connect with their fans. It's what makes being a CW fan so great. Smiley

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 03:11PM »

Dude that's awesome!!! It was the same elation when I got a response from Lisa K on Facebook. I love how they girls always try to connect with their fans. It's what makes being a CW fan so great. Smiley
You got a response from Lisa Kelly on Facebook? That's also very awesome! Well, it's awesome getting a response from any of them really! Grin
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 07:05PM »

Awesome!  This makes Twitter somewhat tempting. Tongue
Agreed. Which is why I made two twitter accounts. One for business and one for fun!

And Chandler, it's so awesome that she tweeted you!  Grin
CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 09:38PM »

I love interacting with the girls on social media.

I actually didn't use my Twitter account at all for about 3 years. It was a test account that just lay dormant, neglected, and lonely. Then I Tweeted Susan about the most random thing and she RT'd me. I dunno if I would even be using Twitter right now if it wasn't for that moment. The smallest things mean the world sometimes.

Mairead Nesbitt, Alex, and Edel, Amy Rivard and Tara are pretty good interacting on Twitter. I think some of the other girls only peek at Twitter once and a while and are selective about who and what they reply to. I get it, but I do love it when they reply to me  Cheesy

Lisa Lambe's cool on Twitter but it's a bit tricky to find the right thing at the right time to peak her interest. Straight flattery doesn't work with her often (true of a lot of the girls). If you want them to acknowledge a compliment, you almost have to be specific and original and use the right combo of eye-catching emoji's at the right time. I guess if I got Tweeted I was amazing like 300 times a day, I suppose I'd just gloss over that stuff too. Lol.

Seems like a lot of effort, but when they like, reply, or RT something, TOTALLY worth it! Especially when you know you earned it!  Wink
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:01PM by CWazyTom » Logged

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 10:41PM »

Wow, this is a major throwback! Cheesy I was so happy about receiving my very first tweet from a Celtic Woman member. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 06:14AM »

I have had a few from Meav  now and  one  from Rebecca .  It's  also  pretty  nice  to  have  them  acknowledge  your Tweet  to  them.  My  Irish  Angel  from  County Down, Belfast- Mairead  Healy  is  VERY  Twitter  interactive.   Wink

Eric90

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 07:14PM »

I remember when Lisa replied back to me the first time man I was so excited cause she was my favorite in the group, I had sent her a pic I made of her & Merida and she said it was billiant, after that I got one from Chloe thanking me for posting her performace of Ave Maria on Youtube.  I asked Sarah Gannon a question about a lyric in one of her songs and she answered back

they all are very sweet though and generally acknowledge my tweets to them, just knowing that they see them means alot to me and it cheers me up if I'm having a bad day

I've gotten them from Mairead N, Chloe, Lisa L, Mairead C, Eabha, Sarah Gannon, and most recently from Tara she said she liked my nickname suggestion of "Fiery Fiddler"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: