Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa K in the USA (Hooray for rhyming)  (Read 3769 times)
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« on: October 08, 2012, 05:29AM »

Hope it's ok to ask this, but I'm REALLY confused. Undecided

Given Lisa's recent Twitter posts and such, it seems that she has moved to the US or something. She also gave us our PO box. So has she, like, moved? Can anyone confirm this? Smiley

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
MaryNorth93
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 08:40AM »

That could be. Or she has a second house in the U.S. There is no official word about it.
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 03:33PM »

I `ve heard from an "un-named source" that she`s had a condo in N.Y. for a couple of years.

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 04:13PM »

I `ve heard from an "un-named source" that she`s had a condo in N.Y. for a couple of years.

Yeah, Scott has worked out of NYC for a long time.  When they're on tour, that's usually where he can be found.  Here is Lisa's Face Book post as to her  US mailing address:

For those of you asking, my mail address is Lisa Kelly PO box 630, Senoia, GA 30276

Lisa hasn't responded yet to comments or questions there about the address.  You can bet that she would like to get mail from fans there--and as we know from her willingness to answer questions to her fan club, she will probably read each and every one at some point!  Wink Grin

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 09:01PM »

Thanks guys!! I got it now..I think. Tongue

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 09:19PM »

Yeah, Scott has worked out of NYC for a long time.  When they're on tour, that's usually where he can be found.  Here is Lisa's Face Book post as to her  US mailing address:

For those of you asking, my mail address is Lisa Kelly PO box 630, Senoia, GA 30276

Lisa hasn't responded yet to comments or questions there about the address.  You can bet that she would like to get mail from fans there--and as we know from her willingness to answer questions to her fan club, she will probably read each and every one at some point!  Wink Grin

Kind of off topic, but I do know she reads every single fan letter she gets....
She sent me an autograph and a lovely note back in response to a letter I sent her last year

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: