Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Rocks - June 9th 2013 - Chloe's Birthday  (Read 5092 times)
Scott

« on: October 09, 2012, 01:16PM »

Inside the new "Home For Christmas" CD was an insert that lists the spring tour.  Red Rocks is among the shows listed.  And yes June 9th IS Chloe's Birthday!!  If you are a Chloe fan then you need to be there!!!  There is nothing like Celtic Woman at Red Rocks!!!!!!!  Shocked

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:51AM »

Inside the new "Home For Christmas" CD was an insert that lists the spring tour.  Red Rocks is among the shows listed.  And yes June 9th IS Chloe's Birthday!!  If you are a Chloe fan then you need to be there!!!  There is nothing like Celtic Woman at Red Rocks!!!!!!!  Shocked

Scott, does it list anything for May 18 on the schedule?  It does not show anything on the CW web site but it doesn't show Red Rocks on June 9 either.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:10AM by Hubert » Logged

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Scott

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 11:19AM »

Inside the new "Home For Christmas" CD was an insert that lists the spring tour.  Red Rocks is among the shows listed.  And yes June 9th IS Chloe's Birthday!!  If you are a Chloe fan then you need to be there!!!  There is nothing like Celtic Woman at Red Rocks!!!!!!!  Shocked

Scott, does it list anything for May 18 on the schedule?  It does not show anything on the CW web site but it doesn't show Red Rocks on June 9 either.

Hubert, the insert says that May 18th is at Dallas.  I know that the CW website doesn't list it yet.  There were a couple shows listed in the insert that are not on the website yet.

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 02:10PM »

Thanks a lot.  That helps with my planning for next May.

rebbie336

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 07:36PM »

Aslin pointed out that a similar thing happened with another released album.  The listing in the album and that on the website were sometimes different.  In the end, the listing on the website was the real one.  The only way you can find out for sure is to ask Scott Porter on Twitter.

Rachel
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 08:36PM »

Posting this here as well:

Hey guys,

As many of you have found out, within the Home for Christmas CD there is a 2013 Tour Schedule with many dates in it that are not on CW's website. Way back in 2008 when TGJ was released the DVD had a 2009 schedule in it that turned out to be less than accurate. So please take a note of caution from the past and make sure the show you are seeing listed on the CD insert actually exists before you start planning a trip/flight/hotel/etc.

aislin
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 11:01AM »

Hey guys,

As many of you have found out, within the Home for Christmas CD there is a 2013 Tour Schedule with many dates in it that are not on CW's website. Way back in 2008 when TGJ was released the DVD had a 2009 schedule in it that turned out to be less than accurate. So please take a note of caution from the past and make sure the show you are seeing listed on the CD insert actually exists before you start planning a trip/flight/hotel/etc.

aislin

Thanks for the information.  I never make any reservations until I have a ticket ordered.  That is my cardinal rule.

I apologize for leading the discussion on this thread off of its original topic.  It would be awesome to see CW at Red Rocks.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 11:46AM by Hubert » Logged

Scott

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 08:23PM »

Hey guys,

aislin

Thanks for the information.  I never make any reservations until I have a ticket ordered.  That is my cardinal rule.

I apologize for leading the discussion on this thread off of its original topic.  It would be awesome to see CW at Red Rocks.

Hubert, assuming that the show at Red Rocks does happen, it will be well worth going.  There is nothing on this earth like Celtic Woman at Red Rocks!!!! Smiley

Jennifer
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 06:25PM »

I would absolutely love to go to this... We'll see how things go after Christmas, which is when I'll be buying a new laptop Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: