Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General observations  (Read 6391 times)
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« on: January 04, 2013, 09:10PM »

So, this review is definitely coming a little late...okay a lot late. I'm sure y'all got the Believe DVD the second it came out...mine just came in the mail on Thursday. I have had the CD for a while, so I knew most of the music, but I hadn't actually seen the whole DVD. I have watched it like a million times and it just doesn't get old!!

Believe is definitely one of my favorites, if not my very favorite, of Celtic Woman's live performance. There is nothing I dislike about it!! It was excellent in every way despite the fact it was sadly lacking my Lovey Lark, and it makes me miss Lisa K. Sad But this has to be one of my favorite CW performances and I am SO excited to see it from row A on June 6!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 05:55PM »

I just realized I never commented on the thing I most wanted to comment about!! I noticed in this show how close the girls are. Just by watching them perform together on stage, the connection between them can't be acted. That's why watching this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Smiley

Oh, and the only thing I thought could be a little different was I kind of wished they would have had more like Celtic songs in Gaelic and stuff, Teir Abhaile Riu was the only one I guess!! That's the only thing I thought was missing but overall this was a FANTASTIC show. Wink

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 11:08PM »

I just realized I never commented on the thing I most wanted to comment about!! I noticed in this show how close the girls are. Just by watching them perform together on stage, the connection between them can't be acted. That's why watching this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Smiley

Oh, and the only thing I thought could be a little different was I kind of wished they would have had more like Celtic songs in Gaelic and stuff, Teir Abhaile Riu was the only one I guess!! That's the only thing I thought was missing but overall this was a FANTASTIC show. Wink
   I miss  my Lovely Lark and Lisa K. too.   Smiley  I know what you mean, though about more Gaelic. but, at least a few of the songs were of Celtic origin ( like "The Parting Glass" .   ) 

GeorgeN

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 10:08AM »

....... I noticed in this show how close the girls are. Just by watching them perform together on stage, the connection between them can't be acted. That's why watching this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Smiley

It’s all the more poignant since this show was LisaK’s last TV performance with CW.

I’ve seen stuff on Twitter showing how Chloe thinks of LisaK as a “second mom”. During her teen years she probably spend more time with Lisa than her mom.

GeorgeN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: