Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home For Christmas with 4 exclusive Bonus Tracks  (Read 11308 times)
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« on: October 22, 2012, 02:58AM »

BONUS TRACKS
13. The First Tree in the Greenwood (The Sans Day Carol)
14. An Angel*
15. In the Bleak Midwinter
16. Ther Must Be an Angel (Playing with My Heart)*

*) priviously released on "A Celtic Christmas" (Germany only)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CELTIC-WOMAN-Home-for-Christmas-Special-Deluxe-Limited-Edition-4-Bonus-Tracks-/110966809991?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item19d6232587

Ben the piper
Bodhrán Player

There can be miracles, when you believe!

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 06:15AM »

Aha and where was this CD bought then if it's on ebay?

But that sounds interesting. Smiley

Excalibur

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 06:25AM »

And WHY the official website doesn't ever mention this edition (or the other exclusive Silent Night cd)?

Gerard

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 09:33AM »

The logo after the phrase "only at" seems to indicate that it's exclusive to Target. But I can't find it on their site.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 05:27AM »

The logo after the phrase "only at" seems to indicate that it's exclusive to Target. But I can't find it on their site.
  I'll take a look in the upcoming  days.    Undecided

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 06:12AM »

now i'm curious!? especially after buying the regular one? I love those songs and need them!!!!! They should mention it or ask scott on twitter etc?? or even have them available on itunes?? I will have to make a trip to target then!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
beckyw

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 10:25AM »

http://www.amazon.com/Celtic-Woman-Christmas-Midwinter-Greenwood/dp/B009TJYE82/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1350947631&sr=8-2&keywords=celtic+woman+home+for+christmas+deluxe

I got one from Amazon.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
Shanonlynn

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 12:15PM »

Hello:  I wa shopping at Target on Oct 21st annd checked the new releases on CD, and there it was on displey!  Haven't listened to it yet, for the added selections, but love  "In the Bleak Midwinter"  Have also purchased "Silent Night" and listen to the first Christmas CD also.  On each of the CD's, the  carols are sung beautifully,  and the arrangements are superb.  They are a reminder of the true meaning of Christmas. 
chellek

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 12:55PM »

Okay, that's annoying.  All the talk about pre-ordering and now I see I should have waited - that is not right.  I feel ripped off.   Sad
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 05:31PM »

Is there a limited number of these exclusive CDs? Maybe that's why no one mentioned them.
I'm actually kind of glad now that I didn't buy the Christmas CD right away. I have to go to Target!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 06:01PM »

Ah I wish they would have made that the option on amazon from the beginning! This way I wouldn't have to spend to by the other cd! But I was happy when I found it at target for 12!! I couldn't find it at first them I was really sad and then I  saw a christmas cd display and it was on it with the new songs!! SO if anyone wants to buy my old one let me know! I now have 2!! amd i threw my package and receipt from amazon!!oooppps! Lol!  Love love love the new songs!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
aNDy
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 07:55PM »

I just went out & bought one too at my local Target. They had 3 copies left on the shelf.

For those of you wondering, The First Tree In The Greenwood (The Sans Day Carol) is a group number, and In The Bleak Midwinter is Méav's new solo.
Both are GREAT songs, as expected. I thought they should have been included on the album in the first place, but oh well.

BTW, you might want to read this if you've already bought the "original" Undecided standard edition from Amazon, like me.

CDs, music cassettes, and vinyl records purchased from Amazon.com and most sellers are easily returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
These items must be
unopened and still in their plastic wrap.
Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Gerard

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 09:03PM »

Just bought it. It's on its way, although when it will arrive is anyone's guess.

BTW, it's from an independant seller, associated with Amazon, not from Amazon itself.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012, 09:52PM »

OKAY NOW I WANT THOSE BONUS TRACKS!  *Tries not to scream*

TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 09:34AM »

I'm hoping these songs will appear on Youtube or (though less likely) iTunes.  Undecided  I just paid the second portion of my tuition bill, so I really can't afford to buy anything right now, let alone a CD.  If it's on Youtube, I could at least listen to them like I have with the other songs. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: