Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home For Christmas with 4 exclusive Bonus Tracks  (Read 11310 times)
prb0i17

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 11:04AM »

An Angel and There Must be an Angel are both on the "A Celtic Christmas" album that was released in Europe.

An Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnApMv5hhY
theres also a live performance of this song!!

There Must be an Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S77PZ-_eLY0

bt i cant wait to get my hands on the other two. i been listening to this album everyday since i bought it when it came outt lol
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 12:49PM »

I'll be going to Target in a couple of days anyway, so I'll check it out.

isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 01:41PM »

Sigh...it's always after I just buy the album.  I guess I will have another copy. :p

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
L.A. Girl

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 03:14PM »

Thanks for the heads up! I bought my deluxe copy at Target today, but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

Dianne Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 01:14AM »

I have the BEST fiance ever!  He bought the exclusive CD for me!  Smiley  I love him so much!  And the songs are all AMAZING!  I love all of them!

beckyw

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 08:27AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zBTh4sM0SU
In The Bleak Midwinter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm3GMbclIwA
The First Tree In The Greenwood.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.
chellek

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 02:26PM »

Thanks for posting those, Becky!  I like the songs, but I refuse to buy another CD.  It's the principle of it all.  The CW site should have told us that Target was offering additional songs.  I guess I am the only one here who finds that upsetting.   Sad
Gerard

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2012, 10:08PM »

Thanks for posting those, Becky!  I like the songs, but I refuse to buy another CD.  It's the principle of it all.  The CW site should have told us that Target was offering additional songs.  I guess I am the only one here who finds that upsetting.   Sad

No. I too hate that kind of things. Luckily, I hadn't bought the CD yet (well, I did, on iTunes, but I'm waiting for the special edition as well). Then, there's that japanese version with a new version of YRMU as well. And frankly, I'm getting tired of it. I want to have it, but there's no way I'm going to buy the same CD twice, just for one song.
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 01:45PM »

I too have the desire for the additional songs,but will not buy another CD.  Just hope the other song end upon ITunes.

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Natalia
Bodhrán Player

May 12 was a wonderful day!

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 02:52PM »

Got the CD from target last week. I love it!

tchristina23

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 09:37PM »

I bought the original CD because I was afraid that my Walmart might sell out and not restock it...Luckily I had refused to open it sooooo early, so guess what someone is getting for Christmas?  Yeah, I got me the new one coming and someone else will benifit from my origanal one...
The Leprechaun
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 07:03PM »

I do not have the CD yet. It is on my wishlist, so I guess I'll have to add that they should get this version instead, if possible. Also, I have both the regular edition of ANJ CD and the regular edition of SFTH. I am not bummed out about the fact that I don't have the extended of either, but that's just me.

Celtic Woman: Gotta love them.

Proud sufferer of OCCWD.

The wonderful Susan.

Thanks whoever for the picture.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: