Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Movies You Guys Want to See?  (Read 135372 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: October 22, 2012, 05:40PM »

I've heard that there are a lot of good movies coming out. I thought it would be fun to read about what movies you guys want to see. I've saw some of you guys talking about a movie called "The Hobbit".

What's some new movies you guys want to see or new movies you have saw recently that you'd suggest to members on the forum? Smiley
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:47PM »

Bond ... James Bond.  (SKYFALL -- Nov. 9th -- IMAX)

I heard they got Adele to write and sing the title song. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:17PM by Jim M. » Logged
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:56PM »

These are the movies I want to see...
~The Butterfly Room with ERICA LEERHSEN!
~Twilight: Beaking Dawn
~& (drum role please) Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines! That's what I'm looking forward to most. I'm getting it Tuesday & will probably watch it on Friday due to school...Sad But anyway, Wrong Turn movies are the bomb. If you are a scary movie lover you'd love these movies! If your not & get scared easily I'd suggest not to watch it cuz they are pretty disturbing movies.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:33PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 06:04PM »

Speaking of scary movies. I don't think I've seen the latest  "Final Destination". Those are always delightfully gory.  Cheesy   otherwise, there is the "Hobbit" that you mentioned I love fantasy and sci-fi.  There is a movie coming out later called "The Croods".  Which is animated one about stone age people.  i sure I'll think of more in the days to come.  Nice thread.....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 09:17PM by Raving Meaviac » Logged

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 06:08PM »

Speaking of scary movies. I don't think I've seen the latest  "Final Destination". Those are always delightfully gory.  Cheesy   otherwise, there is the "Hobbit" that you mentioned I love fantasy and sci-fi.  There is a movie coming out later called "The Crods".  Which is animated one about stone age people.  i sure I'll think of more in the days to come.  Nice thread.....
I've seen the third "Final Destination" movie, but not the others.
& thanks! Grin
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 07:29PM »

Speaking of scary movies. I don't think I've seen the latest  "Final Destination". Those are always delightfully gory.  Cheesy   otherwise, there is the "Hobbit" that you mentioned I love fantasy and sci-fi.  There is a movie coming out later called "The Crods".  Which is animated one about stone age people.  i sure I'll think of more in the days to come.  Nice thread.....
Oh, I just saw a trailer for it! It's from Dreamworks, right? I love Dreamworks movies!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 08:31PM »

The Hobbit
Les Misérables
Wreck it Ralph (it looks cute Cheesy)
Frozen (Disney's adaptation of The Snow Queen) --this doesn't come out until winter 2013, but the concept art is so pretty!  The Snow Queen was also one of my favorite stories when I was younger. Smiley
MaryNorth93
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 12:27PM »

Agreed with the Hobbit(duh Cheesy). Also looking foreward to the new Bond movie. The new adaption of Les Miserables looks great too. Further I'd like to see Lincoln, I believe it's already released in the U.S. As the title suggests, it's a movie about his life and the civil war.

There is also Oz: The Great and Powerful, a prequel about how the Wizard of Oz became to be what he is. Looks very interesting. Also, I'd like to see Man of Steel, a new movie about Superman. I used to dislike the superheroes from the comics, but I really like the Spiderman-movies, loved the Batman-movies, and this movie is from the same producers as Batman. It looks good so far.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 04:29PM »

Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines came out today! I can't wait to watch it! Grin
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:36PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
aNDy
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 04:08PM »

The next movie for me would definitely be Wreck-It Ralph. As a gamer and a Disney fan, it's a necessity Cheesy
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 10:46PM »

Wrong Turn 5 was AWESOME!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2012, 03:41AM »

The movie playing across the street from me is "Cloud Atlas".   But I'm going to wait to see it with a friend a week from now.

sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2012, 02:13PM »

I want to see "Cloud Atlas" too! It's going to be epic!
That, and "The Hobbit" and Bond's "Skyfall"
White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2012, 03:05PM »

The Hobbit and Les Miserables. I'm most excited for Skyfall.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 09:16PM »

I wanted to see COWBOYS AND ALIENS (Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford) and watched it last night (dvd).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: