Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Movies You Guys Want to See?  (Read 135910 times)
Irish CW Fan
Total Fanatic

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind...

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 06:28AM »

I saw Twiight too, but I didn't really like it. I thought the fight scene was weird. Tongue
I'm with ya on that one, Potato Pants Tongue

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 05:38PM »

Twilight was good, but I didn't like the way it ended. I was a little disappointed. But overall it was pretty good. There was an awesome fighting scene!
I did NOT see that one coming during the movie! Cheesy
I know! I didn't either! Grin
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 05:42PM »

I saw Twiight too, but I didn't really like it. I thought the fight scene was weird. Tongue
The fighting scene was weird, but I liked it! Grin I didn't know what was going to happened cuz you think someone is going to die, but they don't & the people that you weren't expecting to die do die! & then it was like BIG disappointment...Undecided
Lanti SF
Honorary Roadie

Proudly diagnosed Celtaholic!

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2012, 07:59PM »

Has anyone seen Life of Pi yet? I heard from my friends it was pretty good.

Thanks Godshorsegirl!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2012, 06:03PM »

Has anyone seen Life of Pi yet? I heard from my friends it was pretty good.
   I have !  I did like it.  It starts with some background of his younger life told in "flash back " style.  The scenery is beautiful, and there is a lot of respect  for various cultures.   Different questions about spirituality  and religion are raised. But most of all ,  it's a rollicking good adventure tale.  I recommend it. 

sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 12:13AM »

Eep! I want to see "The Hobbit" so badly! But what's all this talk about nausea and 48 fps at early screenings? Undecided
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2012, 07:16AM »

Eep! I want to see "The Hobbit" so badly! But what's all this talk about nausea and 48 fps at early screenings? Undecided
48 fps is a higher film speed that allows for clearer and sharper images by reducing motion blur.  The Hobbit is the first film to be shot with this speed and since its never been done before, a lot of people are not used to it.  That would explain the claims of nausea and motion sickness that you've hearing in the early reviews.  Some people though have really taken to the 48 fps because 'it feels as if you're really there with the characters.'  Like 3D and IMAX, to each their own I guess.  Smiley  James Cameron announced not too long ago that he will be shooting his Avatar sequels in 48 fps as well.

Other than the film speed, I've heard nothing but positive reviews about the movie so far! Grin
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2012, 03:10PM »

48 fps is a higher film speed that allows for clearer and sharper images by reducing motion blur.  The Hobbit is the first film to be shot with this speed and since its never been done before, a lot of people are not used to it.  That would explain the claims of nausea and motion sickness that you've hearing in the early reviews.  Some people though have really taken to the 48 fps because 'it feels as if you're really there with the characters.'  Like 3D and IMAX, to each their own I guess.  Smiley  James Cameron announced not too long ago that he will be shooting his Avatar sequels in 48 fps as well.

Other than the film speed, I've heard nothing but positive reviews about the movie so far! Grin
48fps sounds like a great idea to me! Thankfully, I don't suffer from motion sickness in general so Yay! It's like Christmas has come early! Cheesy
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 06:16PM »

It  opens  a week from tomorrow!    Wink

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 07:05PM »

Eep! I want to see "The Hobbit" so badly!

So does my Dad. Cheesy He told me he even had a original hardcover paper copy of it at one time in his teen years. I'm not sure if he still has it or not.
Luckily we have some free movie passes from Cineplex, the big cinema company around here in Canada.
Still have to see Breaking Dawn part 2, just keep running out of time. Sad

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2012, 08:11PM »

I keep hoping that they will make the next one in the Narnia series.  They've made three of those already- they shouldn't stop now.   

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2012, 07:09PM »

I wanna see "The Butterfly Room" starring Erica Leerhsen! It's coming in 2013.
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2012, 07:43PM »

I kind of want to see "Anna Karenina". The costumes and sets look gorgeous!
And of course, I want to see "Les Miserables"!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2012, 09:43AM »

Just saw  "The Hobbit"  for the 2cd time last night.   

Potato Pants
Honorary Roadie

<3meav<3

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2012, 12:44AM »

Finally saw Lincoln, it was excellent.

AKA CelticWomanFreak (CWF)

Proud member of the Gosh Dang Potato Gang (Idaho)
6/6/13: Best night of my life. Dreams really do come true.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: